It is the common problem of today that the majority of the people have to face the problem of hair fall. They use home remedies for hair growth but it is the long process to regain the lost hair. They are worried to get rid of the hair fall and want to get the true solution of this issue. Only outside treatment for hair growth is not sufficient. Healthy diet is very important for increasing the growth of hair. Balanced diet is good for improving the functionality of the hair follicles. It stimulates the scalp cells for better and rapid hair growth. Vegetables and fruits are very important for spending a healthy life. These should be used in our daily diets. The majority of the people eat fruit, but they avoid eating vegetables, but both food items contain important ingredients for health. Must4care suggests you these foods for highly hair growth.
Top Foods for hair growth
- Lean Red Meat
The important ingredient is Zinc and silicon are present in it. Containing numerous health benefits it is an ideal food in winter. It is good enough for the liver and improves the function of it. It is the real mean to attain the abundant amount of vitamin D.
- Blood Oranges
These are rich in iron and the extraordinary amount of Vitamin C make it a highly important food for health.
- Dark Green Leafy vegetables
These are rich in iron, minerals, zinc and others. It is wonderful item for salads and dishes. It can easily be eaten by boiling it. Offering an enough amount of iron and minerals, it is an ideal vegetable of winter.
It is a low calorie food and an essential item of salads. It contains minerals, vitamin C and K as well as a heavy amount of fiber.
Containing the sour taste and ideal fruit with eating sugar or honey, it is a cold weather fruit. It is full of vitamin C and K.
It is good in all season but the best in early winter and spring, rich in fiber and vitamin C, K and folate. You can avail it in cans and it is a low calorie diet as well.
It is unique in taste and texture, rich in fiber and vitamin C. It is used in baking items as well as in salads to raise the flavor or taste.
It is a wonderful vegetable in the cold weather to keep you warm. It contains vitamin A, C and K.
It is ideal for many reasons. It empowers the brain and energizes the body.
It is one of the best foods that provide the sufficient food components to stay healthy.
It is rich in iron and vitamin C. It improves the blood circulation towards scalp. Hair follicles become active and hair growth increases by the time.
Balanced diet is the ultimate solution of your hair problems. It consists on important nutrients. These are perfect to return back your charming personality along with stylish hair.
If you have any information about this topic, please share with us and tell your friends about this article.
Must read this 3 Foods for thick and healthy hair
Home Remedies For Hair Growth
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy for hair growth. Aloe Vera moisturizes the scalp and prevents dry itchy scalp it also balances the pH level of the scalp.
• Apply pure Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and massage for ten minutes
• Wait for a few hours and wash the hair with lukewarm water
• Repeat this remedy twice a week to get better results
2. Hot Oil Massage
This is an effective home remedy for hair growth. Massaging the head and scalp with hot oil will improve the blood flow to the scalp and rejuvenates the hair follicles. Oil massage also controls dandruff and prevents hair loss.
• Massage the scalp daily with lukewarm oil
• You can use almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, rosemary oil or lavender oil to massage the scalp
• Leave the oil on hair at least for 30 minutes and wash it off
• You can keep the oil on the scalp overnight and wash it off next day morning to get better results
3. Onion Juice
This is one of the oldest and most efficient remedy for hair growth. The sulfur present in the onion juice promotes the production of collagen proteins and help in the growth of the hair.
• Take red onions or shallots and chop it into small pieces.
• Squeeze out the juice and apply it on the scalp
• Keep for 15 minutes and rinse off with mild shampoo
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar keeps the scalp clean and healthy and prevents infections and dandruff. This helps to accelerate the hair growth. It also maintains the pH of the scalp.
• After shampooing your hair rinse your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar to have healthy and shiny hair.
Egg is a good remedy for hair growth. Applying an egg mask on the hair will provide it with proteins necessary for the growth of the new hair. The egg also contains essential nutrients for hair such as sulfur, zinc, selenium, iron, phosphorus etc.
• To an egg add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey and mix well
• Apply this paste over the hair and leave it for twenty minutes
• Rinse with cool water and mild shampoo
6. Green Tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and hence promotes hair growth. You can use it externally as well as internally as a home remedy for hair growth.
• Drinking green tea 3-4 times a day helps in the overall health of the body as well as for the growth of the hair.
• You can apply warm green tea on your scalp and leave it on hair for one hour
• Rinse off the green tea with cool water to get shiny and soft hair
7. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil has antioxidant properties and removes the free radicals from our body. It improves the oxygen supply to the scalp and aids in hair growth.
• Take vitamin E oil and massage it onto the scalp
• Leave the oil on the hair overnight and wash it off with a mild shampoo on next day morning.
8. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in proteins and it also contains iron, potassium, essential fats. Applying coconut oil will reduce hair loss and breakage.
• Extract the milk of coconut and apply it on the scalp
• Keep it for two hours and wash it off with cool water to get soft and shiny hair
9. Potato Juice
Potato juice helps in hair growth especially if you are suffering from thinning of hair.
• Apply potato juice on the scalp and leave it on the hair for 15 minutes
• Wash it off with lukewarm water
• You can also use water in which potatoes are boiled to rinse your hair to accelerate hair growth.
Fenugreek accelerates the growth of the hair and protects the color of the hair.
• Take 2 teaspoon of fenugreek and soak it in water overnight
• Make a paste of this fenugreek and apply it on your hair and scalp
• Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo
Henna is a natural conditioner and it makes dry hair soft and smooth. Henna strengthens the root of the hair
• Mix two tablespoons of henna powder in ½ cup yoghurt and keep it for two hours
• Apply this mixture on the hair and leave the pack for at least one hour
• Wash it off with mild shampoo and cold water.
12. Banana And Honey
Banana and honey pack can work as a conditioner and moisturizes the hair.
• Mash one banana and add one tablespoon of honey to it
• Apply the mask on the hair and wash it off after 45 minutes
Are you suffering from hair loss or thinning of hair? Are you a person looking for home remedies for hair growth? Try out these remedies and get benefitted.