Are you tired of obesity and dieting? Only dieting is not the solution of your weight gain. Do you want to lose your belly fat? A fat burning heart rate workout plays a vital role for weight loss. For Burning a huge amount of fat, choose the workout that raises your metabolism for a long time. There three types of easy exercises to lose weight given by Must 4 Care that can increase your heart rate.
- Light workout
- Moderate workout
- Severe Workout
In the first category of the easy exercises to lose weight fast a user has increased heart rate in the amount that he/she can talk and sing the song. During the moderate workout a user cannot sing, but just talk. But, by doing a severe workout singing and talking is not possible. In the last category, due to the workout, the respiratory system gets active and the heart rate is very high. It is the highest level where you can burn a maximum amount of fat from your body. Some of the important fat burning workout is given below that are sure to enhance your metabolism as well as heart rate.
It is one of the best workouts that tell how to lose 4kg in a week. It enhances your metabolism after finishing it. In this workout you can be able to burn a huge amount of calories in an active way. All your body works during jogging. Preferably, it can be done in the morning to get the best results. Doing this workout, in the evening can be beneficial for as well. Preventing the people from heart disease and hypertension it is an important workout. By creating a link to a healthy life jogging is a vital workout for the weight loss.
Running in the morning enhances the consumption of fats. By reducing the risk of heart disease, it is an ideal workout. It increases the cardiovascular system by raising the heart rate. Helpful workout for keeping at bay your blood pressure is jogging definitely. Lowering the bad cholesterol level or LdL it plays an active role in weight loss. Weight loss needs a vigorous workout that can raise your metabolism as well as heart rate. It is a silent killer of fat. By reducing hypertension it prevents the body from atherosclerosis and hemorrhage.
It is used to enhance the metabolism of the body. For reducing thighs and calves fat this is a miracle workout. The majority of the people prefer doing this exercise for maximum fat burning. It is the best exercise that can be done in three forms to keep your heart rate at a required level. Cycling daily will help you in reducing a maximum amount of weight by flushing down the toxins from the body. It is one of the best fat burning heart rate workouts that tone up your body as well as quick weight loss. Detoxify your body by doing a heavy workout.
Suggest to your friends about this article by sharing and let us know about about any other information related to this topic. Suggestions and feedback by you are welcomed by us.
15 Best Aerobic Workouts at Home for Belly Fat
Stay at home. You don’t need to go to the gym. At the comfort of your home, try these simple aerobic exercises and see the results. 100% guaranteed – you will lose weight and get a flat stomach. But, yes, do these regularly and religiously.
- Circuit Training: Circuit training is basically an aerobic exercise combined with resistance training and it results a high intensity workout. These aerobic exercises need to be performed, in a circuit, that is, one after the other. And there should be minimal rest in-between. Circuit training involves both aerobic and non-aerobic exercises. You can create your very own routine.
- Stair Exercises: Stair training will boost your cardiovascular stamina. It will tone down your lower body. Walk up and down a flight of stairs for 15-20 minutes. You can increase it later to 30 minutes. This is a great warm-up exercise. Just see that you maintain a steady pace.
- Skipping: This is a high-intensity aerobic workout. While skipping, your shoulders, bottom, thighs and calves are targeted. Do high energy skipping and burn calories. It is said that skipping can burn up to 450 calories in 45 minutes.
- Kickboxing: This is another simple aerobic exercise that burns 863 calories in 1 hour. It has been a great cardio workout. Kickboxing helps in burning fat from your waist and thighs.
- Core Power Yoga: Core power yoga strengthens your abdomen and back besides helping in weight loss. It can also tone your muscles and can strengthen the hip and pelvis. While doing core power yoga, you improve strength, stamina, concentration and also reduce stress.
- Squats: if you really want to lose belly fat, add squats to your daily exercise routine. Squats are a full body workout.
- Squat Jumps: You can also burn belly fat, increase your heart rate with squat jumps. This is a high intensity work out. Avoid it if you experience pain.
- Hula Hoop: Get a hula hoop. Try various variations using the hoop. This childhood game can be one of your favorite aerobic exercises to reduce belly fat, working on your waist and bumps.
- Burpees: What about burpees? Exercise your muscles from arm to legs with burpees. This is a full body exercise. You can strengthen your muscles and lose belly fat by doing burpees.
- Jogging in Place: This is another popular aerobic exercise which increases your heart rate and improves your metabolism. Do jogging in place and induce fat burning.
- Jumping Jacks: What about jumping jacks? One of the simplest aerobic exercises which you can do anywhere at home. It is a great warm-up exercise and great for cardiovascular training. You sweat a lot while doing this exercise. And in turn you also lose belly fat.
- Bear Crawls: Be in a plank position with your arms and legs on the floor and extended. Keep your body flat. Now move or crawl forward fast. Put enough weight on your arms. Remember, your arms are doing more work compared to your legs. Keep crawling for 45-60 seconds. You can turn around and crawl back if there is lack of space.
- Boxing: Boxing is a full body aerobic workout. It is great for weight loss and increases your heart rate. Instead of a treadmill, try boxing. This form of workout activates the whole body and makes you lose weight.
- Dancing: Whether it is zumba or belly dancing, bhangra or bollywood dancing, choose any form of dance. Dancing is great fitness exercise that can tone your body, can make your body flexible and also help in weight loss with a flat belly.
- Tap Backs: Put your both arms forward or on your waist. Step your right leg back. Repeat with the left leg in a rhythmic motion and it should be continuous. Your face, hips and shoulders should face forward. Keep your knees soft. This exercise tones your thighs, strengthen your abdomen muscles and help in losing belly fat.