Dark around neck is common but it looks very weird. This dark skin is called acanthus nigricans. It is due to the hyper pigmentation at the creases and folds of the body. It is very important to scrub or shower the neck area while washing face. It causes dark skin. It spoils you look and image to other. It seems that person is not tidy. This impression can ruin the good looks. It affects your self-confidence. Your skin may be velvety and soft. It is not contagious and not an infection. How to get rid of dark ring around neck? It is very easy and simple with some home remedies. Remedies given by Must4Care will have no side effects as their nature.
Apply Honey and tomato
Tomato pulp and honey is the great mixture for treating the dark ring around neck. Apply it twice a day and make it easier to get rid of the dark pigmentation.
Applying lemon juice or rubbing the lemon on the skin is the best way to get rid of the dark neck. It is a natural bleaching agent. It lightens the color of the dark skin naturally. Apply the juice of lemon on the dark area and massage it properly. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it. Repeat it twice a day.
It is very good for treating the dark neck at home. By using the pulp of the cucumber and rubbing the dark area twice a day will help to lighten the neck.
Use herbal paste for cleaning neck
The use of the herbal paste is effective to treat the dark neck. This paste is mixed with vitamin E oil. It is beneficial to treat the skin issues, scars, dull and dark skin. Always apply aloe vera for moisturizing the skin after the herbal paste. The majority of the people use home remedies to overcome disease at home as well as they use some herbs for this purpose. It is a known fact that eating and treating with herbs is the beneficial method for better growth. The major reason behind it is that herbs do not have side effects as the other medicines have.
How herbal treatment is much better?
For skin herbs are highly important because it do not leave side effects on your skin. For the dark neck the herbal treatment is much effective to cure the problem from the root. It is slow but effective.
Eating herbs very beneficial for the health and resolving the issues of health as well. If you sprinkle thyme or add pinch of parsley to your meal then it does not only enhances the taste but improves the flavor as well. On the other hand these herbs are very important to for boosting up the brain power. The apigenin, and triggers is very important in improving the formation of the brain cells and promote the connection between these cells. This is the technique that ensures for vibrant brain health and cell growth by providing the sufficient supplements to the brain cells.
If you have any other remedy except these, you share with us and tell your friends about this fast and quick remedies.
Home Remedies For Dark Neck
Cucumber cleanses the skin and help to soothe the skin and bring back the glow of the skin. Scrubbing the neck with cucumber removes the dead skin cells.
• Apply grated cucumber or cucumber juice on the dark neck.
• Gently scrub the neck for a few minutes
• Wash it off after 15 minutes
2. Lemon Juice
The citric acid present in the lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent. If you have sensitive skin, you will have to use diluted lemon juice for this purpose.
• Apply lemon juice to the dark skin of the neck using cotton ball
• Leave it there for 10-20 minutes and wash it off with water.
• Do not expose the skin to sunlight after applying lemon juice.
3. Honey And Tomato
Honey helps to lighten the skin and it is a natural moisturizer. Tomato and lemon has acids in them which will help to lighten the dark color.
• Mix honey , tomato juice and lemon juice and apply it to the affected areas
• Leave the mix on the skin for 20 minutes and wash it off.
• Repeat the remedy daily to get faster result.
Almonds contain vitamins which are essential for the skin health. The oil also acts as a moisturizer.
• Make a paste of powdered almond and milk powder with honey
• Apply this paste on the sides and back of the neck, where the skin is dark
• Leave the mixture on the skin for 30 minutes and wash off with water.
5. Olive Oil
Olive oil helps to moisturize the skin and to nourish the skin.
• Mix olive oil and lemon juice and apply it on the dark neck areas
• Keep the mix on the skin for at least 20 minutes to reduce the darkness of the skin.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a natural skin lightener and it also moisturizes the skin
• Apply pure gel of Aloe Vera directly on the neck
• Wash your neck after 20 minutes.
• Repeat the remedy daily to get faster result
The potato has bleaching abilities and this will lighten the skin.
• Take grated potato or potato juice and apply it on your neck
• Leave it there for 15 minutes and clean the neck using water
• You can also apply a mix of lime juice and potato juice to get faster results
Walnut acts as a scrubber and removes the dead cells on the skin reducing the dark color. Milk cleanses and moisturizes the skin. The vitamins and zinc present in the walnut nourishes the skin
• Make a paste of walnut with milk
• Apply this paste on your dark neck and slightly scrub the area
• After ten minutes wash the area with cold water
Yoghurt helps to cleanse the skin and the acid present in it lightens the skin. It also helps to moisturize the skin.
• Apply a yoghurt to the affected area and leave for 10-15 minutes
• You can apply a mixture of yoghurt and lime juice to get faster result.
Turmeric has antiseptic properties and is used for treating various skin problems. You can use turmeric in different ways to get rid of the dark neck problem.
• Mix turmeric powder and milk and apply it on the affected areas for at least 15 minutes.
• You can replace milk with yoghurt or honey according to your convenience.
11. Orange Peel
Orange peel helps to cleanse the skin and to bleach the skin. This will reduce the dark skin considerably. This is one of the best remedies for dark neck.
• Mix the dried orange peel powder with milk
• Apply it on the neck for 20 minutes and wash it with cool water.
12. Chickpea Flour
Chickpea flour is an excellent scrubber which removes the dead skin and exposes the fresh skin.
• Take one teaspoon of chickpea flour and add a pinch of turmeric to it
• Make a paste of this with water and apply it on the neck
• Allow it to dry for 30 minutes and wash it off with cold water
13. Baking Soda
Baking soda cleanses the skin and reduces the dark shade.
• Make a paste of baking soda and warm water
• Apply it on the neck and allow it to dry
• Wash it off after some time
14. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil nourishes the skin and moisturizes the skin.
• Apply vitamin E oil to your dark neck and massage the area lightly, before going to bed at night
• Next day morning wash the area
15. Sandalwood Powder
Sandalwood helps to soothe the skin and helps to regain the glow.
• Make a paste of sandal wood and rose water
• Apply it on the affected area and allow it to dry
• Wash it off with cool water
Using sunscreen creams or lotions helps to prevent and reduce the dark neck problem.
• Use sunscreens with SPF at least 30 to protect your neck while going outside.
17. Mint Leaves
Mint leaves have antiseptic properties and also cleanses the skin.
• You can apply the paste of mint leaves to the neck
• You can also make a paste of neem leaves and turmeric and apply it, to get rid of dark neck.
• Remember to leave the paste for at least 15 minutes
18. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter helps to moisturize the skin and reduce the dark appearance of the neck. Milk cleanses the skin and also lightens the skin.
• Mix cocoa butter, milk and honey and apply it on the affected areas of the neck
• Use this remedy at least twice a day for seven days to feel the difference
Oatmeal can be used in different ways to remove the dark neck. Oatmeal acts as a scrub and helps in the exfoliation of the skin.
• Mix oatmeal powder with milk and apply on the dark skin
• Apply oatmeal mixed with honey on the affected area
• Mix some curd or yoghurt with oatmeal powder and apply it
• Keep the mixture applied on the neck for 20-30 minutes and wash it off
20. Fruit Masks
Fruit masks provide nourishment to the skin and help to cleanse the skin and reduce the dark pigmentation.
• Mash fruits like banana, orange, avocado separately or make a mix of all these fruits
• Apply the fruit mask to the neck area and leave it for half an hour.
• Add a few drops of lemon juice to the mask mixture to make it more effective.
Are you a person with dark neck? Are you trying to avoid embarrassment caused by a dark neck by wearing high collared clothing? Are you looking for low expensive methods to treat the problem of dark skin on your neck? Then you can try some of the home remedies given above to get rid of the problems effectively. You can try out the remedies and find out which one will be effective for you. Once you find the effective remedy stick with it to get the best results. It requires some time to get rid of dark neck. Hence the regular use of the appropriate home remedy is necessary to see the difference.