Fast weight loss is not a problem for these days, Must4Care get this quick access for this issue. Today, obesity is a common issue of the majority. Everyone wants to know the tips and techniques how to lose 7 kilos in a week. People want to reduce weight quickly. For this purpose they hit gym, take fat burners or weight loss supplements. All these methods are effective but losing weight naturally is more beneficial. Doing little exercise in the morning and including some food items in your diet will help easy weight loss.
How Diet plays an active role in weight loss?
A balanced diet is an essential need of the body. Healthy diet is highly important to provide energy and strength. Junk food, fast food and the foods that are unbalanced is the cause of obesity. Deficiency of vitamin and other nutrients can produce weight gain. Some of the foods are given below that are useful in rapid weight loss. There are many diets and food items that are helpful in shedding extra pound from your body.
Lemon and honey
Start your day with lemon and honey in the warm water. It raises the metabolism and melts the fat. It is the best combination that helps you in rapid weight loss. Try to take this drink two or three times in a day. It is the best way to lose weight in 7 days naturally.
Taking yoghurt in the breakfast with honey during summer is the source to improve the rate of metabolism. It is a good combination for weight loss. It is a good diet that helps you in weight loss. Make a routine of eating yoghurt without sugar.
Taking boiled egg in breakfast is the best way to reduce weight. It is the true source of protein. Boiled egg contains less calories and it metabolizes the body for the whole day. Boiled eggs in empty stomach is an ultimate solution for those who want to know how to lose weight in 1 week.
It is full of fiber that is highly useful for consuming fats. It sheds extra pound from your body. It burns fat rapidly. It is the best item that helps to lose weight in 7 days. It detoxifies the body and increases the energy level of the body. It reduces toxins from the body.
Wheatgrass is admired for its therapeutic qualities. It is used in various dishes to improve the flavor. It’s mild and sweet taste is ideal for food. It can be taken in the form of juice with empty stomach. It is the best fat burner that is helpful in consuming fat from the body in an active way. It is an antioxidant that purifies the blood from harmful effects of toxins.
Working out in the morning is the best way to increase metabolism. By doing the light workout in the morning with light food you can reduce weight naturally at home. After it, you do not need to ask how to reduce weight. If you have any suggestion or information for this article, please let us know and share this with your friends.
Home Remedies For Weight Loss
If you feel that you are overweight or obese and would like to reduce your weight without any medications, then there are a lot of home remedies that you can try out to help you in reducing your weight.
1. Go For A Five Meal Daily Plan
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight.
- Have a breakfast by 8:30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories.
- Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10:30 am
- Have your lunch at 12.45 pm and make sure it is only a diet full of veggies and fruits.
- At 2:30 pm have your afternoon snack that could be carrot sticks or apple with low fat peanut butter?
- At 6 pm have the last meal of the day that includes a cup of vegetables before the meal? Then drink water and follow it with a cup of rice and lean meat.
Honey With Water
One of the best ways to reduce the fat in your body is to drink honey in water.
- Add one tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Drink this glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the honey and water mixture.
3. Black Pepper Powder And Lemon Juice
- In a glass of hot water add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and I tablespoon of honey. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed black pepper powder and mix well.
- Drink this every day in the morning to see effective results.
Cabbage is one veggie that is known to burn body fat effectively.
- Make sure that you eat a bowl of raw cabbage everyday before your lunch to burn fat.
5. Olive Oil
One of the best oils that you can think of switching to if you feel that you are overweight is olive oil. It is rich in monounsaturated fats which will help in lowering the LDL cholesterol and improving the HDL cholesterol in your body.
- Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.
6. Eating Steamed Or Boiled Food
It would be better for you to eat steam cooked or boiled food in order to prevent the risk of adding on the weight.
- Make sure that you only steam cooks all your veggies and do not fry them when you are cooking.
- You can also consume boiled chicken or fish every day, but make sure that you should never eat fried chicken or other meat.
7. Jujube Leaves
Jujube is loaded with a lot of nutrients like calcium, phosphorus and iron. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C, B2 and A.
- Soak a handful of jujube leaves in a bowl of plain water overnight.
- Strain the water and drink it every day in the morning before having your breakfast.
- You will see visible results of weight loss on regular consumption.
8. Carrot Juice
Carrot juice is very effective in reducing fat from your body.
- Take one or two fresh carrots and peel off its outer skin.
- Now put the carrots in a juice blender and extract its juice.
- Drink a glass of carrot juice every day in the morning.
- You can also include carrots in your daily salad mixture or eat as raw carrots or can even have it steam cooked with other vegetables every day to see a visible weight loss.
9. Avoid Fried Foods And Snacks
It is very important for you to remove fried foods from your diet if you have any intentions of losing weight.
[Also Read: Best Diet Plan To Lose Weight]
- Make sure that you do not include fried chicken, fried meat, fried rice or any other fried snacks in your daily diet.
- If you completely eliminate fried foods you can see remarkable changes in your weight in a month or two.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the most tried home remedies to help a person lose weight is organic apple cider vinegar. It helps in removing excess fat from the body.
- Add 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in ¾ cups of water. Mix it well.
- Drink this at least three times a day to see visible results.
Cucumber is a well known home remedy to provide soothing and cooling effect in the body. It is filled with water content and helps in reducing fat in your body naturally.
- Make sure that you eat one or two raw cucumbers with its skin on every day.
- Cucumber has 90 percent water in it and also has strong antioxidant Vitamin A, C and E that helps in removing toxins from the body.
Parsley is another leafy vegetable that is loaded with antioxidants and has luteolin that helps in removing free radicals in the body.
- Make sure that you add the parsley in your daily diet either in salads or as a food flavor to improve your body metabolism.
- You can also drink boiling water that has parsley soaked in it every day.
- You can also extract juice from the parsley and drink this juice once in two days to see effective weight loss results.
13. Water And Citrus Juices
- Make sure that you consume at least 10 to 12 glasses of pure water every day.
- You can also replace one or two glasses of water with citrus fruit juices like lemon juice or orange juice to provide you the natural vitamins that help in losing weight.
- Water will help you to flush out the toxins in your body.
One of the well known natural fruits that is ideal for dieters and to reduce weight is peaches.
- Make it a point to consume at least one peach every day.
- It just contains 68 calories and does not have any fat.
- You can substitute carbohydrate rich vegetables with the peach fruit and this will help in reducing your weight.
15. Brown Rice
It would be ideal for you to replace your white polished rice with brown rice that is low in carbohydrates.
- Brown rice is rich in fiber content and low in carbohydrates.
- It will make you feel fuller for longer time and hence you will eat less all through the day.
- It will also help in regulating body metabolism, bowel movement and is loaded with Vitamin B and E and magnesium.
16. Green Tea
It would be better for you to substitute your coffee with green tea as it has natural antioxidants as well as will help in reducing your appetite.
- Consume two or three cups of green tea every day to burn fat and calories in your body and to improve your metabolism.
- The caffeine in the green tea helps in proper functioning of the heart and also reduces bad cholesterol in your body.
Eating salmon fish will help in reducing your body weight as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Make it a point to eat two to three servings of salmon in a week as it has very low fat when compared to red meat.
- Salmon help in burning fat faster in your body and will also help in boosting metabolism.
- But, you should never have fried salmon. Eat roasted, grilled or baked salmon instead.
Small berries are very good when it comes to easy digestion and it also contains a lot of antioxidants.
- Make sure that you take a cup full of blueberries, blackberries or cranberries or a mixture of these small berries everyday in the morning.
- This will help in improving the health of your heart and also help in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Fat will be reduced in your body and thereby you can lose body weight.
Are you a bit obese? Do you want to get rid of excess body weight naturally? Then try out a combination of some of the above mentioned home remedies to lose weight naturally and to be in better body shape.