Losing weight is not an easy task for those who are fond of eating and do not want to do heavy work out but Must for Care now find its simple solution. There are two ways to reduce weight.
- Follow a proper diet plan strictly.
- Workout on regular bases
If you have complete knowledge about your weight, then you must be able to reduce your weight as per the requirement. It is extremely difficult and stressing to reduce the weight. The objective behind these tips is to cut down the stress and dullness from your life. The important thing is to maintain your weight once after reducing it. Weight can be reduced with regular exercise, workouts and the fat burning food. If you are fed up of the high intensity workout, then you should prefer light exercises or having an appropriate diet plan.
Properties of the best diet plan:
The majority of the people want to know the best diet plan for weight loss that helps them to reduce the weight quickly. Always follow the diet plan strictly which have those ingredients that helps to burn the fats and consume the calories instantly. Weight should be according to the age and height. It helps you to look sleek and smart. The best and effective diet plan should have these properties.
- Always start your day with the food that enhances the metabolism with empty stomach.
- You must take an egg white, preferably boiled with tea that should be without sugar. It enhances the metabolism and reduces the fats as well.
- On the other hand, take salad at lunch or boiled food without oil.
- Use detoxifying water for drinking.
- Drink plenty of water as much you can.
Food that can be used to reduce weight:
It is the best food that has the magical qualities about reducing the weight. It reduces the level of the sugar from the blood and maintains the level of the cholesterol in it. It will help you energetic due to the enhancing the metabolism of the body. You can use it in boiled water, milk and tea. It is highly effective in burning the fats while you are sitting doing nothing.
- Skimmed Milk:
Regular use of milk is very beneficial for health. It contains high amount of protein that is sure to make your hair healthier, shinier and longer very effectively. Milk is an essential item that should be in your diet for providing the strength and power to the cells of the body as well as hair. The significance of milk is not able to deny for hair growth. It improves the hair follicles as well as making alive the hair cells by providing the protein to it.
The wonderful source of protein is the egg and especially egg whites. Taking egg in the morning with a glass of milk is highly beneficial for health as well as weight. For the teen agers it is one of the vital diet that gives enough energy to your body.
We want more suggestions and feedback from you, please let Must 4 Care know about this topic through comments or E-Mail.
Related topic Diet plan for reducing weight in six days
What is a Portion of Fruit and Veg in a Vegetarian Diet ?
• 1 apple, pear, orange or other similar sized fruit
• 2 plums, kiwi fruit or other similar sized fruit
• 1⁄2 a avocado or grape fruit
• 1 cup of cherries, grapes, or berries
• 1 large slice of melon or pineapple
• 3 full tablespoons of beans, vegetables, or pulses
• 3 full tablespoons of fruit salad
• 1 full tablespoon of nuts and raisins
• 1 dessert bowl of salad
• 1 small glass juice (150 ml)
• 1 small glass skimmed milk
• 1 dessert bowl of cereals
Important Nutrients for Veg Weight Loss Diet
- Calcium: Low-fat or skimed milk, yogurt and cheese, fortified soymilk, cereals, leafy green vegetables, beans, almonds, peanut butter etc.
- Iron : Consuming citrus fruits, orange juice, tomatoes increases iron absorption.
- Protein : Soy products, Beans, Whole grains, Nuts and nut butters, Dairy products
- Vitamin B12 : Nutritional yeast, soymilk, ready-to-eat cereals.
- Vitamin D: Fortified soymilk, skimmed cow’s milk, orange juice, and ready-to-eat cereals
Other important things to keep in mind:
If you really want to lose weight and want to opt for a vegetarian diet, then always remember the following things.
• Do not diet and remain hungry.
• Have small meals at frequent intervals
• Never skip breakfast.
• Walk, exercise or run at least for 30 minutes.
• Eat 2 fruits and 2-3 servings of veggies everyday so that you get sufficient amount of fibre
• Drink water and stay hydrated.
• Avoid junk foods, fried foods, sweets, bakery products.