Must4care brought simplest solutions for dark ankles. Brown or black ankles are very common in people. It is called dark ankle. There are several reasons for the formation of the dark ankles or the other parts of the body. Skin of the surrounding of the ankles becomes thick and dry. It happens because of the constant friction with the shoes, rough clothes and boots. In older people it seems commonly.
Causes of the Dark ankles
Thin skin around the ankle is delicate. It faces discolor because of the several reasons. Any medical conditions, wearing boots and staining of wet clothes develops dark ankle. The most vital reasons are Rocky Mountain spotted fever, bruises, sprains and venous stasis. It occurs due to the veins lack of blood at the back of the legs. Injury, poor blood circulation and surgery is the result in venous stasis. Ankle sprains are the causes of discoloration and bruising. Dark brown spots and rashes are the results of the infections. In these conditions you must get medical advice. Dark ankles are not very serious condition. It is quite easy to get rid of dark ankles. If there is no serious medical condition then these are due to dead skin cells.
Products for dark ankles
There are several, creams and lotions are available on the market. These are efficient for removing these dark ankles. Due to these reasons these are efficient that is easy and quite simple in use. It gives a healthier and refresh feel, effective and impressive smile and most important it provides you a proper regain of the dead cells. It is the best items that give the hundred percent result naturally. These are intended to provide you’re the proficient guideline how to control the skin problems or odor and discoloration. It is aimed to promote this productive and healthy activity for your extreme healthy skin. It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
Remedies to get rid of dark ankles
- Natural scrubber is good for exfoliating the skin. It removes dead skin cells and increases the freshness.
- Hydrogen peroxide is best for lightening the dark ankles
- Rubbing Cucumber slice is great to protect your skin nourishment. It removes the dead cells and nourish the skin.
- Potatoes are excellent to increase the allure of your ankle’s beauty.
- Sandalwood paste is great to provide nourishment to skin
- Orange peel
- Rice flour and vinegar paste
- Castor oil
- Salt and manicure shampoo
- Cocoa butter
- Gram flour pack
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda
- Glycerin and rose water
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon juice
- Almond paste
All above- mentioned items are incredible for removing the dead cells that cause the thickness of the ankle skin. It removes the darkness and provides a light shade to your skin. It prevents skin from blemishes and spots. In this way you will be able to enjoy a silky and smooth skin. It contains copper to repair the skin and nourishes the skin by removing the dead cells. It enhances the elasticity by firming or tightening the skin.
Home Remedies to get rid of Black Knees and Elbow:
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is very effective in cleaning the skin and reduces darkening of the skin. Milk bleaches and cleanses the skin
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with milk
- Apply this paste on knees and elbows and scrub it using a circular motion.
- Repeat the remedy once every two days. Repeat until you notice changes in the color.
2. Turmeric, Honey And Milk
Turmeric has antiseptic properties and milk act as bleach. Honey moisturizes the dry skin and also has antiseptic properties. These natural properties of the ingredients will help to get rid of black elbows and knees.
- Mix some turmeric with milk and honey to make it a smooth paste
- Apply it to the dark areas and leave it there for at least 20 minutes
- Wet your hands and rub it for 2 minutes and then wash it off with water
3. Sugar And Olive Oil
The sugar present in this home remedy work as exfoliate and the olive oil will moisturize the skin.
- Mix equal quantities of olive oil and sugar to make a thick paste
- Apply this mix on to the black knees and elbow
- Rub the skin using this mixture for about five minutes.
- Wash using mild soap and water
4. Lemon And Honey
Lemon juice has natural bleaching property and honey moisturizes the skin preventing darkening of the skin. Repeat this remedy at least thrice a week to get better results
- Take the juice of one lemon and mix it with one tablespoon of honey
- Apply the mixture of lemon and honey on the affected areas and leave the mixture to act for at least 20 minutes
- Wash the mixture off with water to get the lightened skin
5. Gram Flour And Lemon
Gram flour can cleanse the area and also provides mild exfoliation. Lemon is a natural bleach and this will help to reduce the darkness.
- Add some lime juice to gram flour to make it damp
- Apply the mixture and rub in circular motion, allow it to dry and wash it off to get the light colored skin.
This oil has natural bleaching properties and it also softens the rough skin on the knees and elbow giving it smoothness and glow. This is one of the cheapest remedies for dark skin formed by friction and dryness.
- Rub warm olive oil to the knees and elbows every day for 10 minutes
You can use any exfoliating brush or loofah to remove the dead cells from the knee and elbow
- Use the exfoliating brush or loofah while taking bath, when the skin is moist and scrub the skin in a circular motion
8.Cocoa Butter And Shea Butter
These natural fats act as good moisturizers and help to make the skin soft. This helps to remove the darkness caused by the dry and flaky skin.
- Apply cocoa butter or Shea butter on the darkened skin every night before going to bed.
9.Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera reduces the sun damage caused to the skin due to overexposure of the elbows and knees to the sun. It also moisturizes the skin and prevents the dryness which may lead to darkening of the skin.
- Take fresh leaves of Aloe Vera and take out the gel by breaking the fleshy leaf.
- Apply the fresh gel to the knees and elbows and leave it for half an hour to get a fresh looking skin on your elbows and knees.
10.Use Sunscreen Lotions
Using sunscreen lotions while going out reduces the chances of developing a dark skin on the exposed parts.
- Apply sunscreen while going out in the sun during the summer season.
- You can also use it as a moisturizer after shower on elbows and knees to lighten the skin color.
11.Vinegar And Yoghurt
When used together this home remedy to reduce the dark color of the skin as they cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- Apply a mixture of vinegar and yoghurt on the affected areas and leave it to dry
- When the mixture becomes dry rub the area in a circular motion for two minutes and wash.
12. Bleaching Fruits
Fruits like lemon, tomato and grapes have bleaching property and help to get rid of black skin when used regularly.
- Apply the juice of any of the bleaching fruits regularly to the skin
- You can use different fruit juices on different days
Moisturizers hydrate the skin and avoid the dryness of the skin. This will prevent darkening of the skin. The moisturizers also reduce the friction on the skin.
- Apply good quality moisturizer after having shower to keep your skin fresh and supple
14. Natural Oils
Natural oils will retain the moisture of the skin and reduce the darkness of the skin.
- Apply any natural oil like olive oil, sesame seed oil or coconut oil on the skin to reduce the dryness and darkening of the skin.
Rub the dark skin using a pumice stone. This helps to remove the dead cells from the skin.
- Use a pumice stone to remove the dead skin while bathing
Are you embarrassed with the black knees and the elbows? Are you looking for the cheap and easily available remedies for the problem? Then try the above-given remedies to get rid of the black knees and elbow.
Please share this article with your friends, if you like and let us know about your suggestions and feedback to improve our articles.
Related post 5 Tips to remove dark spots on the Skin