Acne or pimples are very common in adults. It is a critical situation for their skin that they need great care. People who have sensitive skins may have this condition. The majority of the moms are worries how to get rid of pimples. It is not an extreme situation that can be harmful for your teenagers. Obviously, children have soft skin that is sensitive for everything. Heat, coldness, sunlight, chemicals and other factors matter in this skin issue. For the teenagers it is very important that you must have to focus on the quality of the skin products. Some tips are here by Must for Care:
How acne comes on skin?
Pimple formation starts due to hormonal functions. It is a disorder that is painful for the patients. It is an alarming symptom for the teenagers. It takes some days to complete the whole cycle. This hormonal imbalance is the prime source of pimple formation.
Reasons of pimples
Due to some other health issues you may suffer this problem. Consult your doctor if you are seriously suffering from this issue.
- Stress is the prime reason of many physical and mental disorders. It produces pimples as well.
- 7 days before starting the menstrual periods women may have pimples.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Change in hormone levels
- Adolescent boys, girls or adults
- Skin allergies or closed pores
- Pressure from tight collars, backpacks, bike helmet
- Squeezing or picking blemishes
- Friction due to rubbing or leaning on skin
- Harsh scrubbing
How to avoid pimples?
- Use turmeric paste on your face
- Drink lots of water in the day
- Eat healthy diet and avoid eating junk food
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- Live healthy life style by doing exercise
Tips how to get rid of pimples
- Use mild soap, liquids or creams and lotions for facial skin of your children
- Do not use hart towel, tissues or wipes for their skin
- Do not rub hardly their skin with towel
- Always use the soft cloth preferable organic cotton for cleaning
- Do not rub their face with towel
- Do not scrub the skin
- Pat the towel on the skin and keep it dry gently by patting
- Always use mild baby products for their skin
- Do not use oily lotions if your baby has allergies and rashes
- Do not rub, touch or squeeze the acne
Diet during pimples
For preventing pimples you must take diet carefully. It should consist of fresh fruit and vegetables. During meal intervals or when you have craving for food then take fresh and raw vegetables and fruits. Instead of drinking packet juices prefer drink fresh juice of fruits. Take smoothies of vegetables and fruits. Diet plays important role in the health. Green Tea, Flax seed, walnuts and fatty fish helps in reducing pimples formation on skin. It reduces inflammation to improve acne breakouts. Green Tea is an anti-oxidant and it flushes out the toxins from the body.
Always follow the herbal diet and herbal treatments to avoid skin issues. These are mild and contain no chemicals. Try to use natural products as much as you can because market related products are based on chemical that can be harmful to your skin. Share this information to your loved ones as much as you can and share your comments and feedback with us about this article.