Mouth soreness is the cause of severe pain. It is called mouth ulcer. The grayish and white pit with red halos produces burning pain and shallow soreness. It is called canker sores. The majority of the people have these sores on tongue, cheeks, gums, bottom lips, inside cheeks and other areas of oral cavity. It produces problems in swallowing and eating. Tangling sensation and burning feel in the mouth are the major signs of the ulcer. It is very important to cure these issues for getting healthy diet. The normal duration of the mouth ulcer is one week or ten days.
There are three types of ulcers as per the information of Must 4 care:
It is very common and usual in eighty percent of people. The healing time of this type of ulcer is seven to ten days. The pain and inflammation is at peak at 5th day.
It is very rare form of ulcer that is found in ten percent people. The majority of the people suffer pain and inflammation due to sores in mouth. It is called aphthous ulceration. It forms a large ulcer and is extremely painful.
Due to herpes either oral or genital people suffer this type of ulcer. It is very much rare. Women are the victim of this disorder as compared to men.
Causes of Ulcer
- Underlying disease conditions
- Skin disease
- Hormonal imbalance
- Accidental bites in cheek and mouth
- Food allergies
- Deficiencies in iron, vitamin C, vitamin B12
- Unhygienic dental conditions
There are some other reasons behind these disorders. Poor oral hygiene is the common issue in all patients of mouth ulcer. Not only poor oral hygiene is harmful but poor diet especially substandard food. Due to spicy food you may suffer mouth ulcer. It is painful for the majority.
Remedies for Mouth Ulcer
- Chew Basil leaves for getting rid of ulcer. It is a wonderful way to get rid of the inflammation of the soreness in the mouth.
- Gargle with coconut milk. It is incredible for drying the sores in the moth. It gives relief from pain of swelling. Try to use fresh milk always.
- Boil coriander leaves and keep the water for some time to get cool. Now gargle with this water daily. It will keep the sores and infection reduces.
- Fenugreek water is good for the treatment of these sores. It is perfect for killing the germs easily. It decreases infection.
- For quick results take aloe vera gel and apply it on the sores. It is effective in reducing inflammation immediately.
- Always use soft tooth brush for getting rid of the mouth ulcer. The teeth hygiene is effective in this regard.
- Apply glycrine on the sores with finger. It helps reducing the swelling and burning in the mouth. It is a helpful remedy that makes your eating easy.
- Do not eat spices during mouth ulcer of any type. It heats up stomach that can make situation worse for you.
With the use of the effective doctor consultation you can get rid of mouth ulcer permanently. These remedies are helpful for treating the sores and pain naturally.
If you liked this article, please share with your friends and tell us your suggestions and feedback through E-mail or Comments. For more information, keep connect with Must4care.
Must read this also Causes, signs and Treatment of stomach gas