Small bumps on the skin that occur due to the clogged hair follicles are known as blackheads. It makes the surface of the skin black or dark. These are mild type of pimples that appear on the face. It appears on the shoulders, arms, neck, chest and back. There are oil glands in the roots of the each hair follicles. It is called sebum. These bumps are called comedone. These blackheads are not painful but do not look nice on the face. It is treatable issue of the skin. Due to unhealthy life style or dirt and dust it happens.
Causes of the Blackheads
- Due to oily skin and development of skin bacteria
- Irritation on the skin, dead cells
- Hormonal changes, birth control pills, excess oil production
- Taking androgens, lithium, corticosteroids and other drugs
- Dairy products and carbohydrates
These are very easy to point out due to the dark colors. These are not painful but slightly raised. These are types of acne but not inflamed. It forms due to the inflammation, causing redness and blockage in hair follicles. These are obvious on the skin. It looks a bit odd due to the darkness. Must4Care reduces this ugliness from your face by giving some simple tips.
Prevention of the blackheads
These acnes can be prevented by doing some precautions and with the use of the facial cleansers. It happens due to the unhygienic situation.
- Wash your face with regular intervals.
- When you come from the outside clean your face properly from the dust and dirt.
- It needs to clean the face in the night for clearing the dirt particles form the pores.
- Always use oil free products on the facial skin.
- It improves the health of the skin by stopping the oil formation under the hair follicles
- Exfoliate your skin with mask and cleansers. It will remove the dead cells from the skin.
Home Remedies for removing blackheads
- Mask of Egg whites is used to produce tightening facial pores.
- Mask of cinnamon and honey is perfect to clog the pores. It improves the circulation of the blood in the skin. Honey is anti-bacterial agent. It produces blackhead free skin, smooth, healthy, glowing skin.
- Use sugar scrub for cleansing. It offers healthy skin by removing the dead cells from the facial skin. Do not apply it more than twice a week. It can cause irritation.
- Lemon is beneficial for removing blackheads with nourishing the skin.
Use Vitamin E capsule on your skin. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient for the body. It improves the vitality of the body. It is a strong antioxidant that has the tendency to fight against inflammation and it reduces free radical damage. It is useful in slowing down the aging effects naturally. It is helpful in treating health issues including heart disease. The use of the Vitamin E is the right option for those, who have deficiency of vitamin E. It provides many health benefits and its deficiency can cause various health issues. These issues can be serious. It needs to fulfill the deficiency as early as possible.
If you get this information helpful, please share with your friends and let us know through your precious feedback in comments.