The majority of the people face this problem of puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. It is not the sign of serious illness and exhaustion. It happens because of the insufficient sleeping time. It happens often in the adults, women and men. Dark discoloration under the eyes on skin is knows and shadows and dark rings. The main causes of this problem are unhealthy diet, lack of sleep, physical and mental stress, working for long time in front of computer, prolonged crying, dry skin, aging, heredity and others. It is not a serious health issue but it seems people older, unhealthy and exhausted and tired. Here are some reasons and solutions described about dark circles by Must4care.
Causes of Dark Circles
- Lack of tight sleep
- Eat well
- Fix Nasal congestion
- Gluten Intolerance
- Treat your allergies
- Lack of Vitamins that assist sleep
How to treat dark circles?
- Apply the rose water directly under your eyes by soaking a cotton pad in the rose water. It will give a fresh and lively feel to your skin.
- Mix paste of the rose petals with the milk and apply it for reducing the dark circles.
- The juice of potatoes or the keeping thin slice of the potato on the eyelids by closing it is useful
- Massage gently under your eyes with almond oil. Leave it for a night. Do this consistently to get rid of the dark circles and keeping your eyes calm.
- Splash a tea bag in water. At that point, place it in a fridge for quite a while. Presently, put these tea packs over your eyes.
- You can likewise utilize chamomile tea pack. Consistent utilization will without a doubt.
There are a few causes that are behind the dark circles, including close to the sun, nasal clog, certain drug, dry skin, absence of a nutritious eating regimen, an excess of work on the PC, physical and mental anxiety, heredity, absence of rest, maturing and some different reasons.
Tips to remove dark circles from eyes
- Proper sleep is must for dark circles
- Do not rub your eyes because it damages blood vessels to dilate. It makes the eyes rings darker
- Avoid sun exposure
- Drink plenty of water and keep your skin moisture
- Remove make-up before sleep.
- Keep the muscles of eyes relaxed and cool
- Eat healthy diet with the vitamin of A and E
When the skin under the eyes gets to be dull or drab it is known as dark circles. The explanation for the dark circles is heredity, stress, lacking rest and maturing. It shows up on the skin without the reason for age. It is a typical issue, not as much genuine. There are many beauty products for resolving this issue. Men and ladies of various ages may have this issue. The development of dark ring under the eyes causes the dark circles. In the event that these shadows are dull, it can impact the general facial appearance of the patient. There are numerous routes through which these dark circles can be dealt with successfully.
We welcome your suggestions and feedback about our articles. Let us know about this and also for other posts.
Related Article Quick Remedies for dark circles around eyes