Due to decrease in body fat, fluids and muscles mass you may have weight loss but we are sharing top foods to Increase Weight. Instant weight loss is harmful for health. In some people, it makes them weak and lean. They need to gain weight by using some methods. Illness and improper diet can be the reason of the weight loss. Cachexia is a chronic illness is the major cause of weight loss. For this purpose you need to consult a professional medical assistant. There are several causes of weight loss but we will tell you some basic reasons which was recommended by MustCare.
Causes of weight loss
- Bowel obstruction
- Mal absorption
- Infections due to parasite
- Medications, both non prescribed or prescribed
- Dental problems
- Excess Alcoholism
- Ulcerative colitis
- Peptic ulcer
- Heart failure
- Depression of the highest kind
- Anorexia and bulimia
- Addison’s disease
Home remedies and Food for weight Increase
- Almond milk
- banana and milk
- Noodles and pasta
- Fruit juices
- Eat healthy Calorie foods
- Cook and healthy oils and fats
- Snack with nuts
- Figs and raisins
- Mango and milk
- Nap in the afternoon
- Clarified butter with sugar
If you want to be sharp and active then always eat balanced and healthy diet to Increase Weight. Eating junk food is the common trend, but you must have to focus on the food that is healthy as well as provide enough energy for doing the routine tasks of the life. Using spices and herbs for this purpose is much better as compared to eating fast food. It is a research that fruits, vegetables and herbs or spices are extremely helpful for maintaining the health. Here are some food items that are good to sharpen up your mind.
All the seafood Increase Weight, especially fish is the food that is sure to raise the memory and sharpen up the brain. Containing the Vitamin D, A, E and K the fish is the right source to provide you energy as well as activate the brain cells.
- Nuts or Dry Fruit
These are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and fats that are very important ingredients for the body and for the mental health that will Increase Weight. Improving memory function it is an ideal food for the brain and for the children who feels difficulty in memorizing the lesson.
It is a huge source of vitamin C and iron. Improving the blood flow towards the brain it activates the neurons for better functionality.
It is an antioxidant that enhances the function of the brain by metabolizing the body. It helps in reducing the weight as well.
Spinach is high in lutein, a cancer prevention agent that washes out the toxic material from the brain and anticipates age-related mental decay.
Taking health diet is important for living a healthy life. The lazy life style can ruin the health and one can face many health issues. A healthy and sharp brain can keep your body fit as well.
Share this post to your friends if you liked and send us more suggestions and feedback about us through comments and feedback.
Home Remedies For Weight Gain
If you feel that you are losing body weight unintentionally and if you do not have any medical conditions to explain the weight loss, then you can opt for the home remedies for weight gain to increase your body weight to the optimum level.
1. Clarified Butter With Sugar
One of the easy ways to increase your body weight is to take clarified butter (ghee) with sugar. It has the necessary fat to help you with weight gain. But, make sure that you just take the limited amount of this mixture and do not over use it with an idea to gain weight quickly.
• Take 1 tablespoon of ghee and mix it with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
• Consume this mixture slowly on empty half an hour before lunch and dinner.
• Take this regularly for a month to see a visible weight gain.
2. Nap In The Afternoon
You need to make it a habit of taking naps every day after you eat your lunch.
• Take a nap for 45 minutes to one hour every day after having your afternoon meal.
• This will help you to gain weight.
• Make sure that you should get sound and good sleep at nights as well.
3. Mango And Milk
• Take a ripe mango three times a day.
• Make sure that you drink a glass of milk after eating a ripe mango.
• Follow this procedure for one full month to see a visible weight gain.
4. Figs And Raisins
Figs and raisins will help you to gain body weight on regular consumption.
• In plain water, soak 6 dried figs and about 30 grams of raisins overnight.
• Eat these soaked figs and raisins in two doses all through the next day.
• Repeat this daily for 20 to 30 days to see visible results.
5. Bagels, Bread And Peanut Butter
Bagels and breads are made of whole grains and are rich in carbohydrates which will help with weight gain.
• Make sure that you take bagels, bread along with peanut butter everyday in the morning for breakfast.
• They are an excellent source of carbohydrates and will help in boosting your weight on regular consumption.
Potatoes are a rich source of carbohydrates and will help in increasing body weight.
• Eating grilled or baked potato everyday for a month or two will help in increasing your body weight.
• Potato chips and French fries fried in healthy oil will also help in increasing weight. Make sure you limit this to just twice a week.
7. Snack With Nuts
Nuts are a very healthy snack and are ideal to be consumed between meals. Make sure that you consume a handful of nuts every day to increase body weight.
• Nuts are smaller in size but are rich in calories.
• So, eat just limited quantities of nuts when you feel hungry between meals.
• Nuts are rich in polyunsaturated fats which add healthy calories to your body.
• Some common nuts you can consume are: walnuts, cashews, almonds, pumpkin, flax and sunflower seeds.
8. Cook In Healthy Oils And Fats
You can increase your body weight if you can use healthy fats and oils to cook your food.
• Adding some extra fat in your daily food intake will help in increasing your weight easily.
• Healthy fats and oils rich in Omega 3 fatty acids should be used to cook food.
• They will offer you natural calories to gain weight.
• Ideal oils to use for cooking are: fish oil, canola oil, flax seed oil and olive oil.
Consuming egg whites everyday will provide you with the necessary proteins and will also help in weight gain.
• Eggs are rich in vitamin A, E and D and are also good spruce of essential nutrients like potassium, magnesium and sodium.
• They offer the necessary proteins for your body and will also aid in weight gain when consumed regularly.
• But, make sure that you just consume egg whites and the egg yolk will increase your cholesterol levels.
10. Eat Healthy Calorie Foods
• Increase your daily calorie intake by eating foods high in calories.
• If your work involves physical activities, then make sure that you increase your calorie intake to increase your body weight.
• Try to increase your calorie intake to about 300 to 500 calories for every two weeks to increase your body weight.
11. Fruit Juices
• Add fruit juices to your daily diet. Make sure that you go for fruits that are rich in calories like mango, grapes and so on.
• The fruit juices will help in providing healthy calories for you to increase body weight.
If you are a non vegetarian, then make sure that include poultry and meat in your daily diet. This will help you to gain weight easily.
• It would not be a bad idea to consume low fat chicken and lean meat every day for your lunch as well as dinner to increase your body weight.
• Make sure that you cook it with healthy oils that will help in increasing your body weight.
• But, please make sure that you stay away from deep fried poultry and meat.
Adding beans to your daily diet will help in increasing your body weight.
• Consume beans daily anytime during the day either for breakfast or lunch or dinner or even as a snack in between meals.
• Beans are high calories healthy foods that will not fill your stomach very quickly and hence you would eat more.
14. Noodles And Pasta
Noodles and pasta are modern day foods that can be easily cooked and saves a lot of your cooking time. Adding a whole lot of vegetables and lean chicken to the noodles and pasta will help you to prepare a high calorie and nutritious food.
• Noodles and paste are rich in calories as they are high in carbohydrates.
• Combining vegetables and lean chicken with the noodles will help in providing you the essential minerals, nutrients and proteins.
15. Banana And Milk
• Make sure that you consume a ripe banana everyday in the morning.
• Follow this up with a glass of warm milk mixed with sugar and a teaspoon of high quality clarified butter.
It is ideal for you to exercise and work out daily to boost your metabolism and this will help you to increase the intake of food.
• It is important for you to do light aerobic and Cardio exercises or even work out in the gym for 30 to 45 minutes every day to boost your metabolism.
• Exercising regularly will help you to eat more and this will help in gaining weight.
• Brisk walking, dancing, cycling, swimming etc will make you feel hungry sooner than normal.
17. Almond Milk
• Boil milk with almonds, date palm and figs.
• Strain the ingredients aside and drink this warm milk every day for a month or two to feel weight gain.
• You can also eat the boiled almonds, figs and date palm.
• Add 3 to 5 grams of powdered asparagus to boiled milk along with a teaspoon of ghee.
• Mix this well and consume this milk twice a day for a month or two.
• You will see a visible weight gain.