People of all ages suffer from this issue. The abscessed teeth occur due to the poor oral care, bacterial infections and other reasons. The collection of infected material appears on the gums. It starts from the center of the tooth and start ruining it. This infection is very painful for ruining the roots of teeth. It starts between the gums or in the root. The bacteria spread in the bone and rapidly grow by paining tooth. It causes pain and inflammation in tooth.
Causes of abscessed teeth
Teeth are an important part of the human body. The dental care is the most important factor, you MustCare about it. A healthy oral cavity is the source to keep you fit and healthy. It keeps your digestive system strong and perfect. Due to some carelessness regarding dental care the majority of the people have dental issues. The dental cavities, swollen gums, bad breath and many others are very common these days. But if you have pain in tooth then is can be due to the cavities. It needs root canal. The benefits of the root canal treatments are many. It is very common these days.
- Weak immune system
- Gum disease
- Increased intake of carbohydrates
- Eating sticky food in large amount
- Dental infections
- Chipped or cracked tooth
- Eating sugary foods
- Poor oral hygiene
Signs of abscessed teeth
- Sensitive teeth
- Foul tasting fluid discharge from mouth
- Difficulty is swallowing
- Feeling unwell
- Difficulty in opening your mouth
- Bad breath
Tips for getting rid of the abscessed teeth
Avoid plaque. Plaque can cause many other disorders in the oral cavity. It disturbs your digestive system. It can be the cause of cavities and infections. In short, plaque is the main reason of cavities in teeth. To avoid plaque follow these tips.
- Use the plaque reducing products for brushing the teeth.
- Brush your teeth twice a day for controlling to develop the plaque.
- Use food that is low in developing the plaque.
- Use the toothbrush that is designed for brushing teeth properly
- Make a paste by using the baking soda and water for cleaning the teeth.
- Use Fluoride toothpaste for strengthening your teeth.
Dental health is the most important aspect of human health. For securing your teeth more damage, the root canal treatment is the best.
Home remedies of treating abscessed teeth
- The use of pepper mint oil secures other teeth from extra strain or wear
- Clove oil is the best remedy to finish infections. It offers a natural appearance
- Applying clove with coconut oil provides relief from pain
- Clove in sesame or mustard oil secures from further cavity and dental loss
- Olive Oil and clove Oil offer normal biting force
- Applying garlic paste gives relief from sensation
- Salt water gives an easy and comfortable chewing and strong grip
- Turmeric paste secures natural oral cavity with root canal
Dirty teeth are the source to spread disease in the whole body. It ruins the human health and transfers it to other people.
Please share this article with your friend and let us know about this by commenting or E-Mail us.
Related Articles Tips to secure your teeth from shaking