Abscess is one of the common forms of tooth infection. It is due to the formation of the pus that is an infected material. It is because of the bacterial infection. It starts from the center of tooth. It produces pain in teeth and gums. Swelling is the common symptom of the infection. Fever is the obvious sign of tooth infection.
Causes of Tooth infection
There are many reasons of tooth infection. Unhygienic lifestyle is the prime cause of it. In some cases substandard toothpaste can cause infections. Have you ever checked the ingredients in your mouth wash or toothpaste? Toothpaste is the most important item for maintaining your dental health. For getting rid of several dental issues it plays an important role. There is a huge variety of the toothpastes available in the market. Must4Care suggests you to advise to doctor before choosing a toothpaste for you.
Always check the ingredients of the product that you are going to purchase for you. For cleaning teeth it is very important to choose a reliable product. No one wants to clean their teeth rat poison or with engine degreaser. It is a common issue in the world that most of the items contain toxin or harmful chemicals in composition. There are some harmful Toothpaste Ingredients that can take you to the edge of death. These are dangerous because these can produce blindness and cancer.
How Toothpaste Ingredients are harmful?
Many branded mouth washes and toothpastes are composed of the chemicals of small molecules. These molecules penetrate in the skin of the oral cavity via mouth tissues. It enters into blood stream and produces disorders of tissues, lungs, heart, kidneys, liver and other organs of the body. If you read the labels of the Toothpaste Ingredients then you will find many popular chemicals including hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, sodium fluoride and other toxic material. These are completely harmful to human.
How to treat tooth infection at home?
- Apply potato mash on the infected area
- Apply slice of ginger in crushed form or chew ginger. It helps in getting rid of bad breath by offering freshness in breath
- Apply Apple cider Vinegar. It reduces gingivitis and plaque
- Gargle with luke warm water
- Use oil of oregano with tea tree oil. It must be anti-allergy and fights against germs for twelve hours.
- Do not use hot items
Preventions during tooth infection
- Formaldehyde is cause of death, liver damage, kidney damage, jaundice
- Detergent can be the cause of burning in digestive tract
- Peppermint Oil produces muscle tremors, heartburn, slow pulse
- Sea weed hits the sushi bar
- Paraffin causes severe constipation, vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain
- Chalk produces bleeding, and lung issues
- Glycerin Glycol causes nausea
- Titanium Dioxide is added in white paints
Avoid using the toothpaste that contains these ingredients. Obviously, you will never like to brush your teeth with rat poison. You will not like to eat crude oil in the breakfast. Brushing your teeth is the very important but using the safe product is much more vital.
If you find this information helpful, please let us know about your ideas and information and share this to your friends also.