Coconut oil is the best item that is used to lose weight quickly. It detoxifies the body and flush out the toxins from the body. It provides energy by increasing the metabolism of the body. It can be used in these ways.
Tips to use Coconut oil for weight loss
Taking two or three tablespoons of coconut oil before every meal, breakfast, lunch and supper. It burns fat of the body very quickly.
Taking coconut oil with honey and lemon is the effective remedy for weight loss.
Coconut oil with green tea increases the metabolism of the body. It rapidly burns the calories of the body. It works for long period of time. It speeds up the weight loss process.
Benefits of Coconut oil for weight loss
No Side Effects
According to the reviews, for containing no reactions it is the ideal item to reduce weight. It is an approved item that has no unsafe impact. A portion of the fat eliminators upgrades the circulatory strain of the body by expanding the digestion system of the body. It causes tension in the patients. This item never upgrades the circulatory strain and keeps the nerves quiet.
Safe and Secure
According to the modern needs, it is exceptionally protected to utilize this item since it doesn’t contain unsafe impacts. It has no reactions for the clients. It must not be taken in the event that you have been utilizing the MAO inhibitor as a part of the past fourteen days. It is safe and secure to the human. It is brought with the fat killer and stops its formation further. This is alright for the clients of any age.
Offers a healthy life by diminishing the anxiety
Utilizing this product is extremely successful to treat the weight gain. You Must care of yourself and you should utilize these medications for the sound life and to upgrade the execution in the standard life. These are the name of worth and these are performing effectively for better results. It offers instant results by improving the stamina and acquainting the better result with the customer. The fortunate thing about it is that these have no symptoms.
Instant and successful result
A successful solution gives you healthy life. It is superior to anything different pills that are generally utilized by most of the general population. This fat burner is viable for a brief span and prompt results. Then again, it is superior to anything different pills since it gives the complete quality by satisfying the requirement for the obliged concoction to the mind for making it quiet.
A Unique Formula
This weight loss product is extraordinarily intended for curing the obesity right away. It improves the stamina step by step by treating the insufficiency of vitamin. It is more powerful and dynamic than the other fat killers. This magnificent item gives you the chance of picking up convenience to appreciate a solid life and to buy it from sites on the web.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Weight Loss
We came to know about the effectiveness of coconut oil as well as the best coconut oil that we can use for weight loss. Now it is time to know how to use coconut oil to lose weight and get a shapely body. Let’s learn about the coconut oil remedies for weight loss!
1. Daily Consumption of Coconut Oil
If you want to lose weight and at the same time keep a check to your weight gain issue, then this is one of the best methods of using coconut oil for it.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Take the coconut oil jar and dip it in the hot water to melt the oil in it.
- Take 2 to 3 tbsp of coconut oil before the meal time.
- You can also divide the 3 tbsp of coconut oil into three portions and take 1 tbsp each of coconut oil before breakfast, lunch as well as before dinner.
Note: It is recommended to consume up to 3 tbsp of coconut oil per day for an adult.
2. Coconut Oil, Lemon and Hot Water
As lemon contains a good amount of Vitamin C in it, its consumption promotes digestion. Apart from that it also flushes the kidneys and liver of toxins, which in turn detoxifies the body and promotes natural weight loss. Apart from weight loss benefits, the antibacterial and antiviral properties of lemon keep you fit.
Hot water at the same time keeps the person hydrated and flush out the toxins.
So when the goodness of both the lemon juice as well coconut oil comes together, they offer you an excellent remedy to lose weight without fail.
- Melted Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Lemon – half
- Hot Water – 1 glass
- Take 1 glass of hot water
- Squeeze half a lemon to it and add 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil to it.
- Stir the drink nicely and consume it.
- Use this remedy in the morning to get the maximum benefits for weight loss.
3. Coconut Oil and Honey Drink
Honey is considered as one of the best ingredients that you can use while preparing the weight loss remedies. The consumption of honey speeds up the metabolism process of the body thus helps to burn fat effectively. Its consumption also promotes the digestion process, which in turn help to reduce static weight.
- Melted Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 to 3 tbsp
- Raw Honey – 1 tbsp
- Hot Water – 1 glass
- Take 1 glass of hot water and add the raw honey and the coconut oil to it.
- Stir all the ingredients well and drink it.
- Take this drink daily once, preferably in the morning to speed up the weight loss process and get a well-shaped body.
4. Coconut Oil and Green Tea
Like honey, green tea also promotes the metabolic process of the body and helps to burn more calories. Its consumption also makes you feel full for longer period of time, which in turn aids the weight loss process. Apart from that it also speeds up the fat burning process.
- Melted Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 to 3 tbsp
- Green Tea Bag – 1
- Hot Water – 1 cup
- Take 1 cup of hot water and add the required amount of coconut oil and the green tea bag to it.
- Let the green bag steep in the hot water for few minutes.
- Take out the tea bag, stir well the drink and take it.
- Consume this drink at least once daily to get rid the weight loss problem.
5. Coconut Oil, Honey, Lemon Juice and Green Tea
Previously we came to know about the coconut oil remedies with lemon juice, honey as well as green tea. So what about trying a new remedy by combining the weight loss properties of lemon juice, honey as well as green tea? I think it will work wonders.
Let’s find out how to prepare it!
- Melted Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 to 3 tbsp
- Raw Honey – 1 tbsp
- Lemon – Half
- Green Tea Bag – 1
- Hot water – 1 Glass
- First take the raw honey and coconut oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Take 1 glass of hot water and add put the tea bag to it, and leave for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon to it and add the honey and coconut oil mixture to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and drink it.
- Take this drink once daily to become a winner of a great body.
How to Use Coconut Oil in Your Daily Food for Weight Loss
It is recommended to consume 1 to 3 tbsp of coconut oil daily to lose as well as control weight. And the best way to consume coconut oil is to use it in your food that you are consuming daily. Some of the foods in which you can use coconut oil are:
Replace Butter with Coconut Oil while Baking Food:
If you are very fond of baked goodies then you can use coconut oil in place of butter. By doing this, you will not only shy away from the fat-laden butter but also lose weight successfully. You can use coconut oil to bake your cookies, muffins, cakes, etc.
Roast Vegetables with Coconut Oil
You can also consume coconut oil by roasting vegetables like beets, zucchini, sweet potatoes, etc., in coconut oil. Also, brush the vegetable with coconut oil before grilling them.
Nut Butter with Coconut Oil
You can very well prepare healthy nut butter with coconut oil, which will definitely help you to succeed in your weight loss regimen. You can prepare this butter by grinding 2 cups of cashew nuts or almonds and 2 tbsp of coconut oil until the mixture becomes smooth like butter. You can also add honey, cinnamon or maple syrup to enhance its taste.
Pop Corns in Coconut Oil
In spite of popping the corn kernels in normal oil with vegetable fat, try coconut oil for preparing popcorn. It will also help satiate your craving for popcorn and at the same time will help lose weight for sure.
Add Coconut Oil to your Smoothies
Adding coconut oil to your smoothies and drinking it is another innovative way to consume coconut oil for weight loss.
1. Coconut Oil, Avocado, Blueberry, Chia Seed, Cinnamon and Honey Smoothie
Loaded with healthy fats, the inclusion of avocado in this smoothie can help you to lose weight. The monounsaturated fat ((MUFAs)) of avocado contains a compound called oleic acid, which helps you to keep your hunger pangs in control. It also helps to melt the belly fat. Also, as avocado is a rich source of fibre and protein, it helps to lose weight.
As a low-calorie fruit, blueberry can keep your weight in control. Apart from that, it is a rich source of Vitamin C, dietary fibre and potassium, which also help to maintain your weight.
The inclusion of chia seeds in this coconut oil smoothie can help you to lose weight as it is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids and dietary fibre content. As per the Harvard Medical School, eating more dietary fibre alone can help you in your weight loss goal.
Cinnamon helps to lose weight as its consumption suppresses the appetite. It also speeds up the metabolism rate, which helps your body to burn more calories, thus supports your weight loss goal. Apart from that its consumption also controls the insulin level and blood sugar level, two most important things that help to lose weight.
The consumption of honey speeds up the weight loss process by increasing the metabolism of the body. Apart from that it also speeds up the digestion process, which ultimately helps one to lose weight.
- Coconut Oil – ½ tbsp
- Medium-Size Avocado – ½
- Fresh Blueberries – ½ cup
- Chia Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon – ¼ tbsp
- Honey – ½ tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 40 to 45 minutes or until all the ingredients are blended well to make a tasty smoothie.
- Now pour the smoothie into a glass and consume it for your weight loss goal.
- Consume this smoothie regularly to lose weight effectively.
2. Coconut Oil, Strawberry and Almond Milk Smoothie
The consumption strawberry increases the production of fat burning and metabolic hormones, such as adiponectin and leptin. So the consumption of strawberry increases the metabolic rate of the body, which ultimately help the body to burn calories and lose weight.
Almond milk contains a low amount of calories. It also contains a good amount of unsaturated fats, which will not get accumulated in the body and increase your weight. It is also low in carbohydrates. It contains Vitamin A, D and Vitamin B 12, which help to lose weight.
- Raw, Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Strawberries – 1 cup
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – 1 cup
- Ice Cubes – 5
- Blend all the ingredients to make a delicious smoothie.
- A glass of this smoothie regularly can help you to shed the extra pounds.
3. Green Smoothie with Coconut Oil
This green smoothie includes pineapple, kale leaves, pear, broccoli, spinach, celery stalks, cucumber, ginger, avocado and coconut oil, which makes it a healthy option to lose weight. Let’s have a look at the various properties of these ingredients that will help you to lose weight.
Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which helps in proper digestion of the food, which occupies an important place in the weight loss regime. In addition to that, it also helps to reduce inflammation, which is a common cause of weight gain. It also contains thiamine and niacin that help the body to lose the excess amount of fat.
A very low-calorie food, the consumption of kale helps to lose weight. It is also a rich source of dietary fibre and protein, which is known to control hunger and keep you full for a longer period of time, thus ultimately help you to lose weight.
Pear contains a lot of fibre, which makes one to feel full for a longer period of time. Also, pears contain very less calorie. So the consumption of pear makes one to lose weight successfully.
Like pears, broccoli contains a lot of fibre and very less calorie. Also the nutrients in broccoli like Vitamin C, calcium and chromium promote weight loss.
Spinach is a good source of dietary fibre. It is also very low in calorie. So its consumption will definitely help you to lose weight.
A cup of chopped celery stalks gives only 16 calories. It also contains a dietary fibre that controls the appetite and keeps you feel full for longer period of time, thus helps you to lose weight.
The low-calorie food cucumber helps to shed those extra kilos. It is a very low-energy density food, thus its consumption helps the person to lose weight successfully.
Ginger curbs the appetite. It offers a thermogenic and cholesterol-lowering effects on the food. It increases the metabolic rate of the body. All these properties of ginger make it effective to reduce weight.
- Melted Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Pineapple – ½ (half)
- Pear – 1
- Spinach – a handful
- Kale Leaves – 6
- Broccoli – 1 cup
- Celery Stalks – 6
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Cucumber – 1
- Avocado – 1
- Blend all the ingredients except avocado and coconut oil in a blender.
- Lower the speed of the blender and add the avocado and coconut oil to it.
- Make the mixture smooth and drink to shed some pounds.
4. Coconut Oil, Mango, Banana and Honey Smoothie
This coconut oil smoothie promotes weight loss by including ingredients that can help you to shed few inches. It contains kefir, yogurt, mango, strawberry, banana, flax seed and raw honey.
One cup of low-fat kefir contains only 110 calories in it. It promotes weight loss by improving the digestion of the food as well as reducing the cravings for food.
Yogurt is a rich source of calcium and according to studies, calcium increases the fat breakdown of your body. Having 3 servings of calcium per day can help you to lose weight effectively.
The high amount of antioxidants and fiber in mango can help you to lose weight if you consume it in appropriate quantity. It also controls weight gain as it is low in calorie and do not contain sodium and cholesterol.
The fiber and resistant starch in banana support weight loss. It is also a low-calorie and low-energy-density fruit, which further help you to achieve your weight loss goal.
Flax seed is a rich source of dietary fibre. As per a study, the consumption of flax seed suppresses appetite. Apart from that it is also a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, which help to prevent obesity.
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
- Low-fat Kefir – 2 ½ cups
- Mango – 1
- Strawberry – 2 handfuls
- Banana – 1
- Raw Honey – 1 to 3 tbsp
- Flax Seed – 1 tbsp
- Take all the ingredients except coconut oil in a blender and while it to get a smooth texture.
- Add coconut oil to it and blend again.
- Pour it to a glass and enjoy the weight loss smoothie.
- The regular intake of this smoothie will help you to lose weight effectively.
5. Coconut Oil, Spinach and Berry Smoothie
Along with banana and mixed berries, this smoothie contains cayenne pepper. It increases the metabolism of the body by 25%, thus helps one to lose weight successfully. Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which suppresses appetite and prevents weight gain.
- Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Mixed Berries – 1 cup
- Cayenne Pepper – ¼ cup
- Spinach – 1 cup
- Banana – ½
- Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 – 45 seconds to get a smooth consistency.
- Now your smoothie is ready.
- Consume this coconut oil smoothie to lose weight effectively.
Cook With Coconut Oil
If you have already made your mind to consume coconut oil daily to lose weight then consider cooking food in coconut oil by replacing the other cooking oils. As coconut is loaded with MCTs, the consumption of food that is prepared with coconut oil will boost up the metabolism process in the body, which in turn will speed up the fat burning process.
Coconut oil will definitely help you to lose weight, but at the same time you need to follow few other things which will make your weight loss program more effective as well as you will succeed in a short span of time. Let’s have a look at those useful things!
- Always consume coconut oil half an hour before the meal time as coconut oil makes you feel full. As a result, you will consume less food and help yourself to lose weight gradually.
- Coconut oil contains 9 calories per gram. If you are counting your calories, then it is important to consider the addition of coconut oil calories in your food. So it is wise to replace other cooking oils that contain fat with coconut oil.
- As per the recommendation of the nutrition experts, the person should consume coconut oil as per his/her body weight: A person who weighs between 90-130 lbs should take 1 tbsp of coconut oil thrice a day; A person who weighs between 131-180 lbs should consume half a tbsp of coconut oil three times a day; and a person who weighs between 180 lbs or more should consume 2 tbsp of coconut oil three times a day.
- Apart from baking your food or roasting your vegetable with coconut oil, you can also use coconut oil in your salads. You can also prepare mayonnaise by combining an equal quantity of olive oil and coconut oil.
Loaded with various weight reducing properties, coconut oil will help you to lose weight for sure. But the weight reduction process will be faster as well if you combine it with a balanced diet and some amount of exercises daily.
Try these coconut oil remedies for weight loss and share your experiences with us.
Please share this information with your friends, and tell us about this article through E-Mail or comments.
Related article How Coconut Oil Treats Dandruff?