How to grow hair after hair fall? Irrespective of gender male and female face same problem today that is hair loss. There are several products available in the market for hair growth and styling. In spite of all these facilities and modern products people have to suffer hundred hair strands daily. Some important techniques are given below that are vital for hair growth.
Use organic hair products
Use the best organic shampoo for hair washing. For containing fewer chemicals it is an ideal choice for your hair. It consists of plant pollen grain that is formed by the worker bees. The nectar of the flowers and saliva of the bees are the major ingredients that are used to manufacture the shampoo. This product is highly effective for scalp, especially for those who have hair fall issue. For stimulating the hair follicles in a better way it is an ideal choice. If you are searching a hair shampoo that is mild in chemical then you must prefer this item for your hair. Making this shampoo for the special scalp care is the real mission behind its formation. Integrating with the numerous benefits this bath product is dynamic in many ways.
Provide the sufficient nutrients to Scalp
It is one of the effective home remedies for hair growth. Use the hair product recommended by Must 4 Care that enhances the growth of your hair. By providing the nutrients to the scalp, it reduces the hair loss in men and women. Containing the high amount of Vitamin C, amino acid, minerals, enzymes, protein and many more it is the effective product for you. There is no harmful ingredient is used in its formation.
Using organic product that does not has any chemicals or contains mild chemicals. The less use of chemicals has made it highly adorable for the users. Using the chemicals on the scalp is the major reason of hair fall and baldness. To avoid this situation you must have to use this product. It enhances the growth by reducing the hair fall in men and women. It is extremely safe to use for kids as well.
Choose hair products that have no side effects
It has no side effects. This is the reason it has great demand. By stimulating the hair follicles it motivates the hair cells to be alive. It increases the hair growth by improving the blood flow towards the scalp. In this way, you can have healthy and shiny hair in very short time. Do not hesitate in using these shampoos because of the natural effects.
Massage with essential oil
Massage your scalp with essential oil because it increases the further hair growth. It reduces hair fall very quickly. It is one of the best remedies for hair growth.
It is entirely safe to use for containing no side effects. It is efficient in reversing the baldness in men and women. The chemical shampoos can cause allergy and itching on the scalp, but it does not have these effects. Use of natural ways to hair growth will increase the life of hair also. Please share this information to your friends and send your feedback and suggestions through comment or E-Mail
. Coconut Milk And Oil
One of the natural and best working home remedy to take care of baldness and hair loss on your scalp is to use coconut milk on your scalp regularly.
• Apply a mixture of about 20 ml of coconut oil, 10 ml of Amla oil and one or two teaspoons of lemon juice on your scalp and leave it there for some time.
• You can wash it off after 20 minutes. This will help in effectively healing your scalp as well as fight dandruff and thereby arrests hair fall.
• Regular use of coconut milk on your scalp will provide the necessary natural nourishments for your hair and will also help in nourishing your hair tissues.
. Massaging Regularly With Basic Oils
Massaging your hair and scalp with lukewarm basic oils like amla oil, coconut oil, almond oil or even olive oil will help in stimulating your hair follicles and prevent the scalp for developing dandruff.
• Take a generous amount of hair oil and apply it evenly on your scalp and hair.
• Massage the hair oil on your scalp and hair for ten minutes. Leave it on your hair for 15 minutes and then you can wash it off with shampoo or mild soap.
• Repeat this scalp and hair massage treatment at least three to four times a day to prevent baldness.
• You can occasionally also apply coconut or amla oil on your head generously before going to bed to help in improving blood circulation on your scalp as well as relieve your from stress and strain.
Fenugreek Seeds And Oil
• Fry a few fenugreek seeds in coconut oil for a few minutes.
• Strain this mixture and apply it in minimal amounts on your head.
• Rub it gently on your head so that it reaches the hair roots.
• Apply this mixture three to four times a week before bathing will help in preventing your hair from balding.
4. Henna Leaves
Henna leaves have been used to treat hair loss and to give color and shine to hair for ages in India.
• Boil henna leaves in mustard oil.
• Make this mixture cool and then mix the strained oil with the regular hair oil that you use. It would be better to mix this with coconut oil for better results.
• Apply on your scalp and hair twice or thrice a week to see effective results against baldness.
5. Curd And Gram Flour Paste
• Mix two tablespoons of gram flour and two to three tablespoons of fresh curd properly to make a smooth paste.
• Apply this paste on your scalp and hair and keep it there for about an hour before bathing.
• Repeat this process three times a day to prevent hair fall and reduce baldness.
6. Honey Mixed In Olive Oil
• Take two teaspoons of honey and add it in two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix them very well.
• Now add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and mix well with the honey and olive oil mixture.
• Apply this on the affected areas of your scalp, leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off. Repeat twice a week for 3 to 4 months to see effective results.
7. Onion Treatment
Onions are found to be effective in treating patchy baldness.
• Cut white or red big onions in half and rub the open side on the affected area both in the morning and evening.
• Keep on rubbing till the area becomes red.
• Then rub the area with honey and repeat this process daily to see reduced baldness.
• Cut dry pieces of amla and boil it in good coconut oil.
• Let this mixture cool and then strain the mixture into an air tight bottle.
• Apply this oil on your head daily and leave it on your scalp for 15 minutes before bathing.
• This will help in enriching hair growth.
9. Lettuce And Spinach
Lettuce and spinach help in preventing hair loss.
• Make a smooth paste of lettuce and spinach in a blender.
• Extract the juice from this mixture and apply it in on the bald area.
• Leave it rest for some time and then wash it off. Repeat this process for four times a week to see good benefits.
• You can also see very good results if you drink half a litre of this juice everyday.
10. Amla And Lime Juice
• Mix equal quantities of fresh lime juice and amla juice and apply it on your scalp like a shampoo.
• Wash it off after some time. This will help in preventing hair loss.
11. Lemon And Pepper Cons
• Take 8 to 10 pepper cons and seeds of seven to eight lemons and crush them together.
• Use this powder directly or you can also add little water to make it smooth paste and then apply it on your bald areas twice a day.
• Repeat for a few weeks and this remedy will help in improving blood circulation and stimulate hair growth.
Saffron And Licorice Powder
Licorice powder and saffron will help in getting rid of bald patches on your head.
• Add 2 tablespoons of licorice powder and a pinch of saffron in four tablespoons of cold milk and mix them well.
• Apply this mixture on bald patches and leave it overnight.
• Rinse next day morning and repeat this process three to four times a week to see effective results.
• Boil a few guava leaves in a litre of water and keep on boiling till the color of the water turns dark.
• Massage your scalp with this water for two to three times a week to see effective air growth.
14. Rosemary And Sage
• Mix rosemary and sage in coconut oil or even coconut milk and apply it in the affected areas of your head.
• Leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off.
• Repeat this process four times a day for a few weeks to get rid of bald patches.
• Apply beaten egg on your scalp at least two to three times a week to help in promoting hair growth.
• It works even better when mixed with olive oil.
Are you worried seeing bald patches on your head? Do you find too much of hair loss on your head? If so, then you need to check out the above mentioned home remedies to put an end to hair loss.