Men face many skin issues because they have more sun exposure than women. They get less time to take care of themselves because they do not know about the remedies by Must 4 care. In the summer they have the similar issue of dead skin cells, tanning and sunburn. But some issues are more than it because these are different from women. These common issues are given below that they have to face in the summer commonly.
Food to treat all skin issues
All skin issues can easily be resolved with the help of these food items. Using these items regularly will help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Cabbage Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Aloe Vera
- White Toothpaste
- Tea Tree Oil
- Neem and Turmeric
- Pumpkin Honey Mask
- Apple and Honey
- Neem Powder and oil
- Orange Peels
- Baking Soda
- Cinnamon and Honey Paste
- Lemon Juice
Acne is a common problem of adults. It is not problem of today because there are many boys and girls who are suffering this issue. Men face this issue in the summer especially due to warm climate. It damages their facial skin by clogging it. Cleanse your face daily, it will open the pores. It is the ultimate solution of their problem because it opens the clogged pores. It is an incredible option for adults who have acne variation all the time. The Teenagers face this problem from puberty and it provides them complete relaxation how to get rid of the issue in short period permanently. By using the remedies it is highly wonderful for treating acne. It helps you to maintain your lifestyle, reduce stress, and improve hormonal functions and diet.
- Athlete’s foot
It is an infection that occurs in the majority of the people. The presence of the white spot and yellow nail means it is the start of the problem. It is called a fungal infection in nails. It thickens the nail by crumbling its corner. It is the infection that spreads from one nail to another. It is slow and mild in some people. In those patients, it never disturbs them by paining. In case of pain and thick nails, it is vital to take the action for the treatment instantly. For the treatment of the onychomycosis and unguium, apply the crème of the antibiotic is the good treatment. In the area between skin and toes of the foot, where fungus appears it is called athlete’s foot.
It is a painful situation for men that they have small acne on their hands. It does not let them work in the proper condition. This itchy is extremely painful. For getting rid of this discomfort men are recommended to use vitamin D, massage and steroid crèmes.
- Sun Burn
Due to the close exposure to sun men face this issue. Obviously, it is painful in summer for males. It is the bad effect of ultra-violet radiation. The use of vitamin D is the best treatment of this skin problem.
Simple Home Remedies To Treat Pimples
There are many home remedies that you can try out to make a fist of the pimples affecting your skin.
1. Turmeric Powder Paste
Turmeric has antiseptic properties that will fight the bacteria that cause pimples and reduce the production of pimples on the skin.
• Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with a few drops of water to make it a thick paste.
• Apply this paste on the affected areas of your face and neck and leave it there for a few minutes.
• Rinse it off with cold water. Repeat this process for five to six days to effectively reduce pimples.
2. Fresh Mint Leaves Juice
Mint leaves are said to have real cooling and antiseptic properties and can work wonders on pimples.
• Take a bunch of fresh mint leaves and grind it to a rough paste form.
• Now squeeze the mint juice out of this paste.
• Apply this mint juice generously all over your face and neck and leave it to rest on the face overnight.
• Wash it off the next day with water and mild soap.
• Repeat this process for four to five days to reduce pimples on face and neck.
3. Lemon Juice
One of the quickest ways to treat pimples is the use of lemon juice. It is rich in Vitamin C and helps to easily dry out pimples.
• Extract 2 tablespoons of lemon juice from two medium sized fresh lemons.
• Dab a generous amount of lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it to the pimples on your face and neck. Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash it off.
• Repeat this two to three times a day for three to four days to see visible results.
Garlic is a natural remedy to treat pimples as it has antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic properties. The sulfur in the garlic will help to heal pimples quickly.
• Cut a big clove of garlic into two pieces.
• Now apply the cut end of the garlic on the pimples and leave the juice on the pimples for five minutes.
• Wash this off in lukewarm water and repeat this treatment several times a day to quickly see effective results.
• You can also eat one or two cloves of raw garlic a day to purify your blood and this will help reduce pimples.
Toothpaste that you use to brush your teeth is found to be very effective in treating pimples. You must only use the white toothpaste on your pimples for good results.
• Apply white toothpaste on the affected areas of your face and neck overnight before going to bed.
• Wash your face with water and see if there is some reduction in the size of the pimples.
• You can also do this procedure during day time and make sure that toothpaste remains on the pimples for about one to one and a half hours to see visible results.
Steam is a wonderful treatment for pimples as it will help to open up the pores of the skin and allow the skin to breathe freely. So, the bacteria, dirt and oil trapped in the skin will be easily removed from the skin.
• If you have a steam tub at home, then you need to fill the tub with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face and neck.
• Allow the steam to hit your face for a few minutes.
• Rinse your face now with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
• Repeat this process two times a day for four to five days to reduce pimples and to make skin glow.
7. Ice Pack
Ice is also very effective home remedy for pimples. It removes dirt and oil from skin and also improves blood circulation.
• Wrap ice cubes or crushed ice in a piece of clean cotton cloth and hold it on the pimples on your face and neck or a few minutes.
• Wait for a few minutes and repeat the process three to four times.
• Do this twice a day to see effective results.
8. Cinnamon Powder
• Take one or two teaspoons of freshly ground cinnamon powder and mix it with a tablespoon of honey and lemon juice.
• Make a smooth paste of this mixture and apply on the pimples.
• Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
• You can also leave it overnight and wash it off the next day morning to see good results.
9. Orange Peels
• Grind orange peels and mix them with a few drops of water.
• Make it into a paste and apply it on the affected areas of your face.
• Leave it to react with pimples for half an hour and wash it off to see effective results.
Honey is a rich source of natural antibiotics and helps to heal pimples effectively.
• Dip a clean cotton ball in pure honey and apply it generously on the pimples on your face and neck.
• Leave the honey on your pimples for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Repeat the process three times a day to see effective results.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and helps in reducing inflammation of the pimples.
• Cut raw papaya into pieces and crush it in a blender.
• Squeeze this paste to extract raw papaya juice and apply this juice over the pimples.
• Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off to see effective results.
12. Cucumber Juice
• Cut cucumber into slices and soak it in drinking water for an hour. All the nutrients and vitamins in the cucumber will get transferred into the water.
• Strain the cucumber water and drink it. Repeat this process two times a day for five days to see visible results.
13. Cucumber Face Mask
• Grind one cucumber into a smooth paste in a blender.
• Add a few drops of honey and lemon juice to cucumber paste and mix it well.
• Apply this mixture on the face as a mask and leave it there for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Repeat everyday to see effective results.
14. Apple Cider Vinegar
• Dab a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it slightly on the affected areas of your face and skin.
• You need to just apply limier amount and you do not need to wash it off.
• Repeat this process once or twice daily to reduce pimples.
15. Tomato Juice
Tomatoes are natural antioxidants and will help in easily removing pimple scars on your skin.
• Cut tomatoes into halves and apply the juicy area of the tomato on the pimples. Hold it for two to three minutes and repeat the same after five minutes.
• Do this twice a day for three to four days to effectively remove pimples.
16. Egg White Face Mask
• Just take the egg white from an egg and apply it generously to the affected areas of your face and skin.
• Leave the paste as long as you can on the pimples or even let it dry on the pimples to see visible results soon.
17. Lavender Oil
• Dip a little bit of lavender oil on a cotton wool and apply it directly on the big pimples on your face and neck.
• Repeat this process often to get rid of pimples soon.
18. Neem Leaves Paste
• Grind neem leaves and then extract its juice. Now add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to this juice and mix well.
• Apply this mixture on the pimples and leave it there for 15 minutes or even overnight.
• Wash it off and repeat every day to get rid of pimples.
Please let us know about your suggestions and feedback about our articles and share this information with your friends.
Read this also Tips to choose products for glowing skin