Lung Scarring is not a common situation. In medical terms it is called fibrosis. It is a kind of scarring that spreads throughout the lungs. In such a medical condition the patient has to face very severe harms. It happens when a person inhale dust or other occupational chemicals. With different animal products and pathogens this lung scaring occurs. Lungs are consisting of airways that are known as bronchi. Due to the inflammation in the walls of alveoli these scars develop. It finishes the elasticity and the softness of the walls. These walls become stiffer and make the breathing difficult. It becomes thicker and the oxygen cannot enter in the blood stream quickly. This procedure becomes slow down. It is very painful situation for the patients they face difficulty in breathing. It makes them weaker by the time and it can cause of their death.
Causes of Lung Scarring
- Due to specific medicine
- Rheumatoid arthritis and chronic conditions
- Exposure to radiation therapies
- Poor environmental causes like asbestos, silica, gases
- Chronic inflammatory processes
- Smoking and use of alcohol
It is the main cause of Lung Scarring. Incomplete growth and reduced size can cause other physical disorder but the alarming situation is that these children cannot be able to breathe normally due to the bad functions of lungs. It means that their lungs cannot be able to work normally and their own. They have to attach to the respirators in their early days after birth. Moreover, these children have to face many disorders and complications related to breathe and lungs afterwards. It happens in them due to the delayed lungs development because of the dangerous effects of nicotine. These children are surely vulnerable to asthma or have the high risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
Home Remedies for treating Lung Scarring
- Avoid strenuous exercises
- Rest required for the treatment of Lung Scarring
- Adding probiotics to one’s diet
- Inclusion of supplements
- Use of spices
- Following a Mediterranean diet
- Take Organic germanium supplements
- Take Organic silicon supplements
- Take vitamin C
- Leave Stress on a green diet
- Provide a diet with sea weed
- Exposure of sunlight
- Use cod liver oil for Lung Scarring treatment
- Administering hemp oil
- Use of liquorice capsules
- Intake of nutrition yeast
- Use of colloidal silver supplement
- Take Serrepetase supplement
This lung scaring situation can cause malfunction of other organs as well. The malfunction of different organs can cause a severe condition in these patients as well. All these disorders and abnormalities cannot be treated with the medicines. Many medicines have been discovered for the Lung Scarring treatment of the physical disorders but the health issues that are caused by birth are not able to cure. The medicines that are used to treat this disorder can reduce the symptoms temporarily but cannot pick out the problem from the root. The only Lung Scarring treatment is the prevention form smoking during pregnancy. It is the only way to have a normal and healthy life.
Information provided on this post as best as we can, please give us more suggestions and feedback about this article.
Home Remedies For Treating Liver Disease
1. Milk Thistle
This herb is effective for a wide variety of liver diseases. There are evidences suggesting that this remedy is beneficial for viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis, the toxicity caused by chemicals, mushrooms etc.
- Take 900 milligrams of this remedy twice a day at mealtimes.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
This remedy helps to detoxify the liver. If taken before meals, it will help in metabolizing fat easily.
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water
- Add one teaspoon of honey to this mix
- Drink this mixture three times a day to cleanse the liver.
3. Dandelion Root Tea
This remedy helps to promote healthy liver function Make tea using the dandelion root powder available in a food store Take this remedy at least twice daily to get benefited by it. You can also boil a small amount of roots in a glass of water and drink this.
4. Amla Or Indian Gooseberry
This is one of the richest sources of vitamin C and it helps to keep the liver function at optimal level. Studies have proved that amla has liver-protective functions.
- You can eat 4-5 raw amlas a day
- Instead you can use them in salads or grate them and eat with curd and salt.
This is an excellent remedy for non-alcoholic fatty liver conditions. This remedy is used in Ayurvedic preparations to cure liver ailments.
- Powder the licorice root
- Make a tea by pouring boiling water into the powder
- Keep it for a few minutes and strain the liquid
- Consume this tea once or twice a day.
Turmeric has antiseptic properties and also acts as an antioxidant. They can improve the liver health considerably. The antiviral action of turmeric prevents the multiplication of viruses causing hepatitis B and C
- Include turmeric in your cooking
- You can mix ½ tsp turmeric with milk and drink it every day
- You can take half teaspoon turmeric mixed with 1 teaspoonful of honey everyday.
7. Flax Seeds
The liver removes the hormones which are circulating in the blood. This causes strain for the liver. The phytoconstituents in flax seeds prevents the hormones from circulating in the blood and reduces the strain on the liver.
- Use whole or crushed flax seeds on your toast or salads.
- You can also use them along with your cereals.
8. Papaya Fruit
Papaya fruit is an effective remedy for liver cirrhosis. This is one of the safest natural remedy for liver disease.
- Add half teaspoon of lemon juice to two teaspoons of papaya juice and consume it every day
- Take this mixture for three-four weeks to completely cure the problem.
9. Spinach And Carrot Juice
This home remedy is also effective for liver cirrhosis
- Mix half glass of spinach juice and half glass of carrot juice
- Drink this natural juice every day for at least for three hours
10. Avoid Alcohol
- If you want to keep your liver healthy avoid taking alcohol. Alcohol puts strain on the liver.
11. Avocados And Walnuts
If you want to protect your liver from diseases include avocados and walnuts in your diet.
- The glutathione present in avocados and walnut cleanses the toxins deposited in the liver
12. Apples And Leafy Vegetables
Leafy vegetables stimulate the flow of bile and pectin present in the apple remove toxins from the digestive tract. This will help to protect the liver.
13. Drink Fluoride Free Water
Drink plenty of fluoride free water. Water helps to cleanse your system.
- Drink 10-12 glass of water daily to keep your liver healthy and free from toxins.
Regular exercise stimulates the proper digestion of food and the elimination of fat from the body. Exercise increases sweating which helps to remove the toxins through the skin. This relieves the strain on the liver.
- At least 40 minutes of exercise for 5 days of the week is necessary to get the benefits.
15. Green Tea
This is an excellent remedy for liver problems. Green tea contains high amount of catechins which supports the liver functions.
- Drink 3-4 cups of green tea every day to get relief from liver disease and to protect your liver.
Apart from these remedies, avoid the use of cigarettes and the excess use of iron supplements, if you want to protect your liver from diseases.
Are you suffering from any kind of liver diseases? Are you looking for the home remedies to clear the toxins from the liver which are affecting the functioning of this organ? If you feel that your liver diseases is not a severe problem which requires immediate medical attention, you can opt for any of the above given home remedies. Not all home remedies work similarly for everyone, so by trial and error find out which one is effective for you.