Small bumps on the skin that occur due to the clogged hair follicles are known as blackheads. It makes the surface of the skin black or dark. These are mild type of pimples that appear on the face. It appears on the shoulders, arms, neck, chest and back. There are oil glands in the roots of the each hair follicles. It is called sebum. These bumps are called comedone. These blackheads are not painful but do not look nice on the face. It is treatable issue of the skin. Due to unhealthy life style or dirt and dust it happens.
Causes of the Blackheads
- Due to oily skin and development of skin bacteria
- Irritation on the skin, dead cells
- Hormonal changes, birth control pills, excess oil production
- Taking androgens, lithium, corticosteroids and other drugs
- Dairy products and carbohydrates
These are very easy to point out due to the dark colors. These are not painful but slightly raised. These are types of acne but not inflamed. It forms due to the inflammation, causing redness and blockage in hair follicles. These are obvious on the skin. It looks a bit odd due to the darkness. Must4Care reduces this ugliness from your face by giving some simple tips.
Prevention of the blackheads
These acnes can be prevented by doing some precautions and with the use of the facial cleansers. It happens due to the unhygienic situation.
- Wash your face with regular intervals.
- When you come from the outside clean your face properly from the dust and dirt.
- It needs to clean the face in the night for clearing the dirt particles form the pores.
- Always use oil free products on the facial skin.
- It improves the health of the skin by stopping the oil formation under the hair follicles
- Exfoliate your skin with mask and cleansers. It will remove the dead cells from the skin.
Home Remedies for removing blackheads
- Mask of Egg whites is used to produce tightening facial pores.
- Mask of cinnamon and honey is perfect to clog the pores. It improves the circulation of the blood in the skin. Honey is anti-bacterial agent. It produces blackhead free skin, smooth, healthy, glowing skin.
- Use sugar scrub for cleansing. It offers healthy skin by removing the dead cells from the facial skin. Do not apply it more than twice a week. It can cause irritation.
- Lemon is beneficial for removing blackheads with nourishing the skin.
Use Vitamin E capsule on your skin. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient for the body. It improves the vitality of the body. It is a strong antioxidant that has the tendency to fight against inflammation and it reduces free radical damage. It is useful in slowing down the aging effects naturally. It is helpful in treating health issues including heart disease. The use of the Vitamin E is the right option for those, who have deficiency of vitamin E. It provides many health benefits and its deficiency can cause various health issues. These issues can be serious. It needs to fulfill the deficiency as early as possible.
If you get this information helpful, please share with your friends and let us know through your precious feedback in comments.
1. Egg White Mask
You can use the white portion of an egg to create a mask for tightening your pores. You will not just have the answer to how to get rid of blackheads on nose, but you can prevent future outbreaks as well. the white portion is good for your skin as well as it is rich in nutrients.
- A single egg
- A clean towel
- A small bowl
- Some toilet paper or facial tissue
- Separate yolk from the eggs white portion.
- Rinse your face.
- Pat your face to make it dry.
- Apply the egg white on your skin. The layer should be thin.
- Keep the toilet paper or facial tissue on the white portion and press this gently on your face.
- Keep it for sometime so that the layer can dry.
- Now apply a second layer over the paper or tissue. The tissue or paper shouldn’t slide.
- Give it more time so that this layer can dry as well.
- You can apply a third layer too – this is optional.
- Your face will feel tight when your mask is dry.
- Peel off the mask. Get rid of any residue.
- Pat dry. Apply some moisturizer.
2. Cinnamon and Honey Strips
Those who are asking how to remove blackheads on nose will be happy with this potent combination. There are a lot of anti-bacterial agents in your honey. This will keep the bacteria, which causes acne, away. It will also pull out anything that is clogging the pores. Cinnamon is going to improve circulation. You will have glowing, healthy, smooth, and blackhead free skin.
- Organic and raw honey
- Cinnamon powder
- Clean cotton strips
- Mix the cinnamon and honey together. You should have adequate quantity for covering the entire affected area.
- Apply the layer on your blackhead. Keep the layer thin.
- Press some cotton over it.
- Keep it for three to five minutes.
- Now remove the layer and rinse your face.
- Apply some moisturizer.
3. Cleansing Sugar Scrub
Sometimes, what you will just need is some decent exfoliating and moisturizing. Exfoliating will remove those dead skin cells that can clog your pores. This is going to improve circulation too and give you soft and glowing skin. Use Jojoba oil as it is close to the body’s own sebum. You can use olive, grape seed or sweet almond as well if you do not have jojoba.
- Jojoba oil – 4 tablespoon.
- White or brown sugar – 1 cup.
- One airtight glass jar.
- Some essential oils – this is optional.
- Mix the jojoba oil and sugar. Stir till no grains are left.
- If you like a fragrance, then add the essential oil to it. Just add a few drops.
- Store this in a glass jar. Keep it in a dark and cool place.
- You are ready to apply it now. But remember, to get rid of blackheads on your nose fast, you should still stir it before applying. And always apply on a wet face.
- Massage it slowly over the skin. Your motions should be circular.
- Keep this for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
- Apply moisturizer.
Warning: Remember, you shouldn’t apply this for more than two to times in a week maximum. You can have skin irritation otherwise.
4. Lemon Juice Scrub
Lemon juice is good for removing deep blackheads as well. You are sure to get good results, as the vitamins and nutrients in lemon juice work on all skin types.
- Lemon juice.
- Rosewater or milk.
- Jar or bowl.
- Mix some honey, yogurt, salt and lemon juice and keep it in the bowl or jar.
- Now scrub the area affected. Apply this natural mixture evenly.
- You may also mix rosewater or milk with your lemon juice to have a facial cleanser.
- Apply this every day for up to 10-12 days.
5. Green Tea
Green tea is good for us all. It helps us improve our health in various ways. No wonder green tea has become so popular now. It has been reported that green tea can improve brain function, achieve weight loss, lowers the risk of various types of cancer, it lowers the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, improved dental health, and fights type 2 diabetes too. If you are wondering how to treat blackheads on my nose, then you will be happy to know that green tea can help you here as well.
- Leaves of green tea
- A soft towel or napkin
- A bowl
- Keep your dry green tea leaves in the bowl.
- Pour water.
- Now mix these two to create a paste. One tablespoon should be enough.
- Rub this paste over your blackhead. Keep rubbing for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with your soft towel or napkin.
This scrub is going to deep clean your oily skin and unclog all those pores.
6. Milk and Honey
Honey and milk are both good for your skin. There are antibacterial properties in honey. And the lactic acid of milk can keep your skin supple and soft. However, when you are mixing these two, what you will get is an adhesive that can answer your question.
- Organic raw honey – one tablespoon.
- Milk – one teaspoon.
- One cotton strip.
- Pour milk over your raw honey and mix thoroughly.
- Heat this for five to ten minutes in your microwave.
- Now mix again. It should blend well.
- Apply the paste over your blockheads. The layer should be thin.
- Pat some cotton over it gently.
- Allow this to dry. It is best to wait for 20 minutes at least.
- Now peel this strip away carefully.
- Rinse using cold water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
7. Toner for Tight Pores
You get blackheads when the clogged pores react to oxygen. So shrinking these pores is going to help. Lemon juice is an astringent that can do this job for you. But remember, lemon juice can lighten your skin temporarily. It can make the skin sensitive to the rays of the sun as well. So you need to apply a sunscreen, particularly during the summer months. Those with sensitive skins should mix the lemon juice and water before applying.
- A single lemon.
- One small bottle.
- Cotton balls.
- Wash your face with cold water. Pat dry.
- Squeeze your lemon and store the juice in the small bottle.
- Now insert the cotton ball and dampen it a little bit.
- Apply this to the areas affected. Do this three to four times in a week just before going to bed.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water on waking up in the morning.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Keep the juice in your refrigerator. Do not store for more than a week. It can sting after this.
8. Clay Mask
You will find many types of cosmetic clay out there in powdered form. They can dry out your oily pores and remove unwanted residue as well. But for best results, you should add apple cider vinegar to it when you are trying to make your clay mask.
- Cosmetic clay.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- A soft towel or napkin.
- A bowl.
- Pour the cosmetic clay powder in a bowl and add some water to it.
- Add apple cider vinegar.
- Now mix these two.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas.
- Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow it to get completely dry.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
9. Water and Baking Soda
Use a little bit of baking soda to get rid of blackheads on your nose. This can help you immensely. The fine and small granules of baking soda will exfoliate and bring out the things that are clogging the pores. It’s an inexpensive and natural way of fighting blackheads.
- Fresh water.
- Baking soda.
- Take adequate quantities of baking soda and mix water to it. The paste should be thick.
- Now massage this paste on your skin in gentle circular motions.
- Keep it there for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use plain water to rinse it off.
- Pat dry your face.
- Apply moisturizer.
Warning: Do not overdo this, because it can dry your skin seriously because of its saltiness.
10. Nutmeg Solution and Milk
The mixture of nutmeg solution and milk is perhaps the best-selling exfoliant you can find. Milk has lactic acid. This, and the nutmeg’s tough granules, will eradicate those blackheads together from your skin. It’s a potent combination.
- A nutmeg solution.
- Milk, preferably buttermilk.
- A jar or bowl.
- Mix adequate quantities of nutmeg and one tablespoon of milk for making your paste. You will know that it is ready when your paste is thick.
- Apply the mixture on your face. Do this gently.
- Scrub and remove the dirt and dead skin cells.
- Keep it for some time.
- Rinse off the paste with regular water.
- Pat dry.
11. Mint and Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
You can create your own toner by mixing crushed mint leaves and apple cider vinegar. The vinegar will breakdown whatever is blocking the pores and causing your blackhead. Mint on the other hand will tighten your skin. Menthol will tame inflammation, if the area around your blackhead has swollen from picking. You need to fight inflammation as well, because this is going to make it more difficult to bring out whatever is clogging your pores.
- Fresh mint leaves (finely chopped) – 3 tablespoons.
- Apple cider vinegar – 3 tablespoons.
- Water – 8 ounce.
- Cotton balls.
- Keep mint and vinegar in a bottle and keep it in a cool and dark place for a week.
- Now add one cup of water to this and keep this in your refrigerator for 6 days.
- You are now ready to apply this toner. Apply water first to your face to make it wet.
- Dab clean cotton balls in the toner and apply this on the affected part.
- Leave this for several hours. For best results, leave this overnight. Apply this every night.
- Rinse it off after waking up.
- Apply moisturizer.
12. Yogurt and Oatmeal
- Oatmeal – two tablespoons.
- Yogurt – three tablespoons.
- Four tomatoes.
- Olive oil.
- Lemon juice.
- Take out the juice from four tomatoes and store.
- Now pour plain yogurt (three tablespoons) and oatmeal (two tablespoons) into a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of honey and a little bit of olive oil to this.
- Add some lemon juice as well.
- Mix to create your paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Keep this for 10 minutes.
- Wash off using normal water.
- Apply moisturizer.
Try this home remedy daily. You will certainly have clear skin and won’t ever have to ask how to remove blackheads on nose.
Far too many people are affected by blackheads. These growths on the nose look bad and ruin the look of an otherwise perfectly pretty face. It’s even worse when you pick. And perhaps what’s the worst thing about these blackheads is that, they come up during adolescence, when looking good matters so much to all of us. Parents need to be bothered as well because blackheads can ruin self-esteem. Your teenaged kid could lock herself indoors till the time it goes away. However it comes back soon.
So what you need is a safe and quick remedy. Try one of these remedies, and you won’t have to ask how to get rid of blackheads on nose again.