Maintaining dental health is a window to the health of whole body. For this purpose a person should use the ways for preventing the formation of tartar and plaque. It is the substance that carries all the material of dental diseases. It can cause shaking teeth. Doctors always suggest taking care of teeth for keeping you over all health in perfect condition. Oral hygiene plays an important role for making you smile in a healthy way. The majority of the people suffer Periodontal Disease due to unhygienic oral health. The first thing that majority ignores is the oral hygiene. Brushing teeth does not mean that you are taking care of your oral cavity.
What are shaking teeth?
These are related to mouth or oral cavity issues. It can be mild and severe both. Periodontitis is one of the severe kinds of it as well as Gingivitis is a mild form of it. Some of the signs of these diseases are given below as Must 4 care described:
- Frequent oral pain or pain after intervals
- Positioning in teeth changes
- Changes in Partial dentures fit
- Persistent halitosis
- Inflammation and pus in gums and teeth
- Bleeding in teeth and gums during eating hard food, flossing and brushing
- Pain and bleeding in gums
- Tender, swollen and red gums
Tips to maintain Dental Health
For protecting your oral health always focus on hygienic steps.
- Avoid using food that is harmful for dental health such as tobacco, alcohol, carbonated drinks and many more
- Go for regular dental cleanings and checkups
- Change your toothbrush in three months and when it gets frayed and bristles
- Prefer balanced diet and healthy food
- Avoid eating fast food and snacks
- Brush after eating sweets
- Use fluoride toothpaste for brushing your teeth twice in a day
- Try to clean tartar and plaque from teeth regularly.
- For cleaning your tongue use scraper. It will remove tongue plaque and it must be done in the morning every day for keeping your breath fresh.
- For reducing the bacterial formation and plaque the use of a good toothpaste is very important.
If you have cavities and rotten teeth, swollen gums then you must consult your doctor. For enhancing your oral health the above mentioned tips and techniques are dynamic. The majority of the people face this dental issue due to ignoring the tips of oral hygiene.
How to enhance Dental health?
Some tips and techniques for healthy oral cavity are given below.
- Do not use much cold water it can damage the sensitivity of teeth
- Apple Cider vinegar is the best option to gargle in the morning. It is ideal for killing oral bacteria, whitens teeth, reduces swelling in gums and improves the oral health
- Use baking soda for teeth cleaning once in a week at least
- Keep on flossing for cleaning teeth
If you have broken teeth in the oral cavity due to cavities in the teeth then remove it as early as possible.
Home Remedies For Shaking Teeth Problem
It is known that periodontitis is the condition that causes loose or wobbly teeth. This is an infection that leads to destruction of the soft tissues and the bones that surround the teeth. Not only is such a condition not restricted to the destruction of the teeth setting, it can elevate risks of heart attack and other serious problems like stroke. It is imperative that the condition be detected early and steps are taken at home in order to strengthen the teeth and the health of the gum surrounding the teeth.
1. Ensure Proper Oral Hygiene
It is necessary that one follows regular and proper oral hygiene such as:
• Brushing teeth twice a day
• Using mouthwash
• Washing or rinsing mouth after meals
2. Benefit Of Ayurvedic Remedies
Ayurveda is an ancient study of natural herb and plant based medicines. There are many remedies that are offered for the healing of gum and teeth problems by this stream:
• Ayurvedic remedies are healthy and do not bring on side effects
• They help to strengthen the system and bring on the benefits of herbs and plant
3. Use Of Pepper And Turmeric
One of the known Ayurvedic remedies which can work for the shaking teeth problem is the use of pepper and turmeric for the building of stronger gums. For such a treatment the following steps need to be followed:
• Even amounts of black pepper and turmeric root has to be taken
• The two ingredients need to be crushed together
• The mixture should be massaged onto the gums for one to two minutes
• The mouth should then be rinsed
• One should not eat or drink anything before thirty minutes had elapsed since the treatment
• The remedy can be of help if it is done daily.
4. Use Of Table Salt And Mustard Oil
In order to strengthen the gum, one can take up the following steps:
• A mixture of salt and mustard oil can help to strengthen the gums
• It prevents loose teeth from coming on when one is aging
• The right amount for this mixture is one eighth of table salt along with two drops of mustard oil
• The mixture needs to be massaged onto the gums with fingers for a minute
• The mouth should be rinsed off with clean water
5. The Benefit Of Amla Fruit
Amla is known to have many beneficial properties and it can also help to strengthen the gums. It even helps the connective tissues to heal.
• Even amounts of amla extract and water should be mixed in a cup
• The mouth should be rinsed with the mixture once per day
• After the mouth is rinsed with the amla mixture one should not eat or drink for a least one hour.
• The extract consumption is also beneficial
6. Use Of Oregano Oil
• When one has swollen or painful gums, they can resort to oregano oil
• It will help to reduce the inflammation and prove relief
7. Use Of Salt
• Salt is known to have many beneficial effects on oral health
• It can be used along with tepid water in order to rinse the mouth as it works as a gentle antiseptic
• It can be massaged on the gum to reduce inflammation
8. Resort To Liquid Diet
If you have problem eating solid food, it is best to give your teeth and gums rest.
• One can resort to warm soup and liquids to help them tide over the phase of pain ad inflammation
• Consumption of chicken soup and other nutritional soups will keep up the nutrient intake as well as increase the protein intake which is necessary to fight the inflammation
9. Use Of Peppermint Oil
• Peppermint oil in undiluted form can be rubbed on the sore or affected area to find relief
• Peppermint oil can also be used in diluted condition as a mouth rinse to find relief
10. Increase The Intake Of Green And Leafy Vegetables
It is necessary to bolster the immune system. Hence, a proper and balanced diet will go a long way to ensuring that
• infections are kept at bay
• the tooth and gum health is maintained
11. Reduce The Intake Of Acidic Fruits Like Lime Or Lemon
While the intake of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables form part of a wholesome diet if one is suffering from tooth or gum problems then they need to avoid fruits like:
• lemon or any other acidic fruit which wears away at the enamel of the teeth and exposes the root which in turn increases sensitivity
12. Use Of Clove Oil
Clove oil is a natural remedy to control inflamed gums and toothache. However, it only addresses the symptoms and does not guarantee better tooth or gum health.
• usage of clove oil is similar to peppermint oil
• it can be used to massge on affected area to control inflammations and get relief
13. Increase Intake Of Probiotics
Probiotics are known to help ensure healthy growth of bacteria in our gut. When harmful bacteria attack our system, the healthy bacteria in the gut come of use to combat such infection.
• Probiotic in our diet can help to build up the immune system
• Yoghurt is a popular source of probiotics
14. Intake Of Vitamin Supplements
• Vitamins need to be taken in as part of the daily diet
• If it is not easy to eat wholesome food one needs to have vitamin supplements
15. Increase Fluid Intake
It is known to fluid intake can help to remove toxins and increase circulation
• One should drink plenty of water and other fluids
• That helps the system to be hydrated so that gum and teeth problems are lowered
16. Do Not Consume Sweet Substances
• Sweet substances like chocolates, cakes and pastries as well as desserts items should be avoided
• The sugar on such food items is known to attack the enamel of the teeth
17. Use Of Mouthwash
• Frequent rinses with mouthwash will help to remove harmful bacteria from the mouth and gum areas
• It helps to keep bacterial build up from happening in between the teeth and gums
18. Staying Away From Teeth Whitening Kits
While home teeth whitening kits are heavily advertised, one needs to stay away from them as they can cause harm:
• Bleaching agents wear away the enamel
• It also weakens the gum tissues.
Does the above knowledge fortify your faith in home remedies for shaking teeth problem? Not all problems need immediate medical intervention. Some can be solved with timely intervention in the form of home remedies if they are taken up sincerely and over a long period of time.
If you liked this article, please share with your friends and tell us your suggestions and feedback through E-mail or Comments. For more information, keep connect with Must4care.
Related article How to treat abscessed teeth?