Maintaining dental health is a window to the health of whole body. For this purpose a person should use the ways for preventing the formation of tartar and plaque. It is the substance that carries all the material of dental diseases. It can cause shaking teeth. Doctors always suggest taking care of teeth for keeping you over all health in perfect condition. Oral hygiene plays an important role for making you smile in a healthy way. The majority of the people suffer Periodontal Disease due to unhygienic oral health. The first thing that majority ignores is the oral hygiene. Brushing teeth does not mean that you are taking care of your oral cavity.
What are shaking teeth?
These are related to mouth or oral cavity issues. It can be mild and severe both. Periodontitis is one of the severe kinds of it as well as Gingivitis is a mild form of it. Some of the signs of these diseases are given below as Must 4 care described:
- Frequent oral pain or pain after intervals
- Positioning in teeth changes
- Changes in Partial dentures fit
- Persistent halitosis
- Inflammation and pus in gums and teeth
- Bleeding in teeth and gums during eating hard food, flossing and brushing
- Pain and bleeding in gums
- Tender, swollen and red gums
Tips to maintain Dental Health
For protecting your oral health always focus on hygienic steps.
- Avoid using food that is harmful for dental health such as tobacco, alcohol, carbonated drinks and many more
- Go for regular dental cleanings and checkups
- Change your toothbrush in three months and when it gets frayed and bristles
- Prefer balanced diet and healthy food
- Avoid eating fast food and snacks
- Brush after eating sweets
- Use fluoride toothpaste for brushing your teeth twice in a day
- Try to clean tartar and plaque from teeth regularly.
- For cleaning your tongue use scraper. It will remove tongue plaque and it must be done in the morning every day for keeping your breath fresh.
- For reducing the bacterial formation and plaque the use of a good toothpaste is very important.
If you have cavities and rotten teeth, swollen gums then you must consult your doctor. For enhancing your oral health the above mentioned tips and techniques are dynamic. The majority of the people face this dental issue due to ignoring the tips of oral hygiene.
How to enhance Dental health?
Some tips and techniques for healthy oral cavity are given below.
- Do not use much cold water it can damage the sensitivity of teeth
- Apple Cider vinegar is the best option to gargle in the morning. It is ideal for killing oral bacteria, whitens teeth, reduces swelling in gums and improves the oral health
- Use baking soda for teeth cleaning once in a week at least
- Keep on flossing for cleaning teeth
If you have broken teeth in the oral cavity due to cavities in the teeth then remove it as early as possible.
If you liked this article, please share with your friends and tell us your suggestions and feedback through E-mail or Comments. For more information, keep connect with Must4care.
Related article How to treat abscessed teeth?