How to get rid from knee pain? When you are going for knee pain treatment, it is very important to use the supplements for improving the strength of muscles. The majority of the body builders use protein supplements for increasing the stamina of the muscles. A person should include protein in diet to keep bones, joint and muscles in proper working condition. Protein is an important nutrient that is essential for the body. For completing daily tasks a human needs a sufficient amount of it daily. A normal person needs a sufficient amount to start a hectic day. Some tips that can beneficial for you are described here by Must for Care.
Take balanced diet
Always be careful about your diet because it is one of the ways to get rid of knee pain. A balanced diet is a fundamental requirement of the body. Include the food that provides you a good amount of protein. It energizes the body by improving the strength of organs. It comprises of simple power raw whole-grain brown rice. It includes bran and endosperm for creating a gentle protein. It provides strength to those users, who does heavy workout in the gym. It contains essential amino acid that enhances the energy level in the body by improving the stamina. It keeps you fit for heavy workout in the daily routine.
Concentrate on single joint movement
Do not divert your attention and focus on a significant point. An excessive focus or emphasis on a specific movement of the joint can distract the resources. It needs to be more productive to enhance the movement of multipoint. A compound movement helps to make you to allow the greater work out that is useful for recruiting more units of motor. You need to do more workouts at larger scale for stimulating the larger muscle building. The multi joint movement helps to relocate the activities of athletic activities.
Work on Deadlifts and squad
The second principle of getting rid of the knee joint pain old age is to extend the single joint movement. It will help you in maintain the size, movement and strength as well. You can enhance your movement and power through deadlifts and squats. It is directly associated to the enhancement of work load. The best way to get the hypertrophy training is the workout. The proper and regular deadlifts and squats is the source to raise the component cells size of your body effectively.
Develop your strength
Strength development is the important principle of old age knee joint pain remedies. It needs about the emphasize sets of 8 to 12 repetitions. It effects the overall determination and improves the stamina as well. The intensity of lifting the load can improve your strength as well. It is the wonderful way of training that can be used instead of any other gym machines. It will help you to tone up your body and to increase the stamina as well. It is the effective source to boost up your metabolism that helps in enhancement of power.
Share this beneficial information to your friends and tell us about your feedback in comments or E-mail us.
Home Remedies To Treat Knee Pain
1 Ice Pack
One of the most common home remedies that anyone would suggest to alleviate pain is to use an ice pack. It will help in soothing the inflammation and will help in reducing the swelling of the knee.
- Wrap about three to four medium sized ice cubes in a towel and place it on the affected area of your knee for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make sure that you do not apply ice on a particular spot for over 20 minutes as it could damage the skin.
- For better results, place a huge ice pack to surround your entire knee and place it there for 15 minutes. Repeat this process two times a day for a few days until the pain and swelling subsides.
2 Massage Therapy
Massage will help in soothing the pain and the aches around your knee area.
- Warm three to four tablespoons of olive oil and apply it smoothly in the knee area.
- Make sure that you gently massage the area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process two to three times a day to reduce knee pain.
3 Heat Therapy
Like the cold compress, heat or steam therapy will also help in alleviating knee pain.
- You can sit inside a steamy bathtub for about 10 to 15 minutes with your knees soaked inside the water. This will help in reducing knee pain considerably.
- You can also apply a hot water bag on the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes at least three to four times a day to reduce pain.
4 Knee In Elevated Position
It is always better for you to keep your knee in an elevated position to get rid of swelling and knee pain.
- Place your affected leg on a couple of pillow or sofa cushions in your home and keep your legs as elevated as possible. This will help in reducing inflammation and thereby pain.
5 Special Milk Preparation
Adding a special milk preparation to your daily diet for a month or two will help in strengthening your knee joints and will alleviate knee pain.
- Add 1 teaspoon crushed almond and walnut powder and a pinch of turmeric powder in 2 cups of milk.
- Mix this mixture well and boil the milk so that it is reduced to half its size.
- Drink this reduced milk once everyday to see visible results in a month.
One of the most effective and oldest remedy for swelling and knee pain is ginger.
- Consuming ginger tea every day will help in reducing knee pain significantly.
- You can also massage the affected area with ginger oil regularly to reduce inflammation and knee pain.
7 Special Papaya Seeds Tea
- Boil papaya seeds in sufficient water for 6 to 8 minutes. Now add tea bag in the after and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Drain this tea and now mix it well with a teaspoon of honey and a pinch of black pepper powder.
- Drink this tea at least twice a day to get relief from knee pain.
8 Egg Yolk And Walnut Paste
One of the best home remedies to effectively treat joint pains due to injuries is egg yolks and walnut paste.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of castor oil and one tablespoon of fish oil in two egg yolks.
- Add 4 tablespoons of white turmeric powder to this egg yolk mixture and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Just heat this mixture in a pan for about 5 to 10 seconds.
- Apply this mixture quickly on the affected knee area with cotton and cover the area with gauze and leave it overnight.
- Wash it off next day in lukewarm water mixed with Epsom salt to feel a reduction in knee pain.
9 Special Oil Mixture
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, clove oil, carom seed oil and pumpkin seeds oil well and add two to three tablespoons of dry ginger powder to this mixture.
- Boil this mixture until the ginger powder turns black.
- Drain this mixture and apply this special oil on the affected knee and gently massage the oil for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this process twice a day and this will help in reducing knee swelling and knee pain.
10 Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Use of omega 3 rich oil on your knees will help in reducing pain.
- Apply generous amount of mixture of fish oil and olive oil to the affected knee and massage it gently for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process twice a day.
- Better to leave it on the knees overnight.
- You will find effective results in a week or so.
11 Foods To Eat
- Fresh fruits and vegetables must be added to your diet to help in reducing knee joint pains.
- Nuts and dry fruits will also help in reducing the pain on your knees.
- Include pineapple in your daily diet.
- It is better to take the pineapple in its solid form as it has properties to reduce the knee pain.
13 Wearing Right Shoes
There are a lot of people suffering from knee pains due to improper footwear and shoes.
- Make sure you do not wear more than one inch heel shoes or slippers to reduce stress on knees.
- Buy shoes that have good cushioning on the inner side of the sole.
14 Try Moving
- Best ways to prevent joint pain is to keep moving.
- You do not need to do rigorous exercise, but need to move from one place to another very hour to reduce knee joint pain.
15 Hot Shower
- It is ideal for you to take a hot or a warm shower at least three times a day to reduce knee pains.
- You can also think about staying inside a warm hot water tub for 15 minutes two days a week.