Sore throat is very common in children and adults. These are painful for patients. It is due to the flu and cold. It can block throat and it becomes difficult to swallowing. It is not life threatening. It is painful due to inflammation. Patient suffers fever due to infection of throat. It can cause distress, discomfort and pain in throat. It occurs due to unhealthy food and unhygienic lifestyle. It produces headache and discomfort in patients. It can be treated with some prevention. It happens due to cold. By taking care of cold you can avoid this health issue. It needs to seek immediate medical assistance in case of allergic reaction. It causes nausea, blur vision, headache, fatigue, dizziness, tiredness, stomach cramps and diarrhea. Must 4Care gives a proper solutions for this situation.
How to treat sore throat?
Improve immunity against infections
It is an infection due to cold. Increasing immunity with supplements is an ultimate solution of sore throat. It is one of the best ways to avoid sore throat. It is a good start to enhance the immune system of the body by providing iron, vitamin D, A, omega3 fatty acids and other nutrients. It is highly efficient in making hormonal function more efficient.
Take Omega 3 Fatty acids
These are vital food components that improve the function of the body. It treats the cycle of inflammation that bacteria start in the body. It is the best cure of sore throat, swelling, reddishness, cysts, nodules, papules, whiteheads, blackheads and acne lesions.
It is one of the compulsory nutrients for the body. It plays vital role in production of energy gene expression, enzyme activities, and other functions of the body. It regulates the hormonal imbalance. These supplements are highly efficient to provide you healthy body with energy.
- It helps in balancing inflammation against sore throats
- It protects disease production and free radicals development
- It helps in nourishing skin and hair. It repairs damaged skin efficiently.
- It stimulates the hair follicles and improves hair growth.
- It is the best option for treating hormonal imbalance.
- It improves eye vision. For eye-sight it is a perfect treatment.
- It reduces PMS symptoms. It decreases cramps and pains during periods
- It strengthens the muscles. It repairs the damaged and broken muscles.
Gargle plain water with salt
It is helpful in reducing swelling from throat. It is good to prevent from increasing inflammation and discomfort. It kills the germs and reduces the infection.
- It provides energy by decreasing the fatigue. During the process, in which carbohydrates are converted into glucose, it keeps the body energetic.
- It reduces depression, brain shrinkage, and stress. It increases the functions of the nervous system.
- It maintains the function of the digestive system.
- It helps in heart disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels.
- It improves cell reproduction. It makes the nails, hair, skin healthy.
- It prevents from cancers of lungs, breast, colon and prostate
These above mentioned remedies are highly beneficial to get rid of the continuous sore throat. It is highly beneficial for those who suffer extreme discomfort due to infection.
If you get any positive results with these remedies, please share with your friends and let us know about your feedback.
Home Remedies Sore Throat In Children
When one is suffering from a sore throat, it is uncomfortable, especially since it is scratchy and painful when one has to swallow anything, especially cold and hard substances. The sore throat is usually caused by the pharynx getting inflamed which causes the discomfort.
1. Keeping The Nasal Passages Clear
When one has a cold and a running nose, the blocked nose leads to the mouth being kept open for which the throat becomes dry and a sore throat develops:
• It is best to use decongestants before one hits the bed
• A mild salt solution prepared with tepid water and used to clear the nose as a saline nasal spray will help to keep the nasal passages clear
2. Take Rest
It is best that children are advised to stay in bed:
• As they rest they save up more energy to counter the sore throat
• Staying warm and sleeping in will help them to recover faster
It is imperative that children be taught how to gargle with tepid warm water when they have a sore throat:
• Gargling with salt and warm water will help to soothe the throat
• Sage is a great herb which can be added to warm water and its extract used to gargle
• Turmeric and salt added to tepid warm water will also help to reduce the infection in the throat
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
It is known to be an excellent cure for sore throat. It can be used in the following ways to provide relief:
• Apple cider vinegar added to hot water along with honey can be sipped like a beverage
• The vinegar mixed with salt in warm water can be used as a solution to gargle
5. Try The Horseradish Cure
If your child is above two years old and is willing to experiment you can make the following concoction with:
About a teaspoon of each ingredient should be mixed in warm water and drunk to obtain relief.
6. Citrus Based Fruits And Juices
It is best to provide lot of vitamin C to your child in the form of citrus fruits or juices:
• Lemon juice added to warm water
• Lemon juice, honey and warm water would make a comforting drink for one suffering from sore throat
7. Having Juice Bars
This is a favorite remedy for children:
• Having a juice bar can help numb the throat infection
• The ice chunks should be allowed to melt in the mouth
8. Drinking Hot Fluids
Children should be encouraged to have warm or hot fluids like:
• Hot chocolate
• Nutritional drinks
• Home made soups
9. Ginger Laced Candies
While children might not be willing to suck on pieces of ginger which is beneficial for sore throat, they can opt for:
• Hard candies flavored with ginger
• Sweet, licorice candies
These are known to work on the sore throat.
10. Taking Steam
It is best that the children be made to take steam or hot showers at least:
• The hot steam helps to open up the nasal passageways
• The steam moistens the throat and provides relief
Covering The Throat
When children suffer from a sore throat during winter it is best to:
• Wrap them up in warm clothes
• Keep the throat covered and warm with a comforter or a scarf
12. Increase Fluid Intake
Children face decreased appetite when they have a cold. If they have a sore throat they will not want to eat solids. One needs to give them:
• More of fluids to keep the system hydrated and flushed of toxins
• The warm fluids like soups and stews will supplement the lack of solids and keep up the nutritional levels
Is your son suffering from a sore throat? Do you wish to avoid the antibiotics that can have adverse consequences? Opt for these simple yet effective home remedies.