Hair fall is the common problem of men and women. Today adults and children face this issue. It is very important to increase the hair growth as well as getting rid of hair loos. They want to know how to get rid of hair problems. It is important to treat these problems at the initial stage. Men who are below 70 face this problem usually. The major cause behind this problem is the lack of the nutrients. It starts when the follicles of hair shrink and tiny hairs grow in the short period of the time. The malfunction of the hormones can cause this problem in men as well. The other condition is that the patch fills after sometimes, but the other patch is created afterwards. In this case it often happens that the patches cover due to hair growth automatically. You can grow your hair fast by using these simple tips of Must4Care.
How to increase hair growth
Many medicines have been discovered for the treatment of this issue. The medicines that are used to treat this disorder are popular in the market, but you can treat it with some tips easily.
- Use of Caster Oil is valuable for hair development normally:
Rubbing with castor oil is the common approach to keep from the sparseness since its belongings as the humectant. It is the genuine source to feed hair and upgrade hair development. It is most valuable with vitamin E oil, coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil. It will let you know how to get rid of hair fall effectively. It contains the supplements and ingredients that are powerful for increasing hair growth. All components are useful in treating scalp disorders especially dandruff. It is the best source to provide a high amount of energy and nutrients to the body for better hair growth.
- Skin Massage is the best cure
Massage is the best therapy to treat the hair fall. It increases the blood circulation towards hair follicles. It improves the function of the hair follicles. Applying hot oil by doing massage on the scalp means you can increase the growth of hair.
- An Egg Mask Treatment:
Most of the general population needs to know how to get ready cover for hair. Eggs are rich in an assortment of supplements. All these supplements are profoundly useful for the volume of the hair. An Egg Mask ought to be utilized once as a part of a month. Blend four tablespoons of grape seed oil alongside lavender oil in a whisked egg. Rub it on your skin and abandon it for 60 minutes and after that wash it with a mellow cleanser.
It is very important to take the diet that contains the essential food supplements to increase the volume and length of hair. For increasing the growth of hair living clean and tidy is the basic factor. Cover your head and hair when going out. Avoid sun exposure and dirt. Comb your hair daily. Avoid using chemicals and harmful hair products. It is vital to prevent hair fall.
By using these tips you can grow your hair, if you find this article beneficial please share with your friends and let us know about your valued suggestions and feedback.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy for hair growth. Aloe Vera moisturizes the scalp and prevents dry itchy scalp it also balances the pH level of the scalp.
• Apply pure Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and massage for ten minutes
• Wait for a few hours and wash the hair with lukewarm water
• Repeat this remedy twice a week to get better results
2. Hot Oil Massage
This is an effective home remedy for hair growth. Massaging the head and scalp with hot oil will improve the blood flow to the scalp and rejuvenates the hair follicles. Oil massage also controls dandruff and prevents hair loss.
• Massage the scalp daily with lukewarm oil
• You can use almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, rosemary oil or lavender oil to massage the scalp
• Leave the oil on hair at least for 30 minutes and wash it off
• You can keep the oil on the scalp overnight and wash it off next day morning to get better results
3. Onion Juice
This is one of the oldest and most efficient remedy for hair growth. The sulfur present in the onion juice promotes the production of collagen proteins and help in the growth of the hair.
• Take red onions or shallots and chop it into small pieces.
• Squeeze out the juice and apply it on the scalp
• Keep for 15 minutes and rinse off with mild shampoo
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar keeps the scalp clean and healthy and prevents infections and dandruff. This helps to accelerate the hair growth. It also maintains the pH of the scalp.
• After shampooing your hair rinse your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar to have healthy and shiny hair.
Egg is a good remedy for hair growth. Applying an egg mask on the hair will provide it with proteins necessary for the growth of the new hair. The egg also contains essential nutrients for hair such as sulfur, zinc, selenium, iron, phosphorus etc.
• To an egg add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey and mix well
• Apply this paste over the hair and leave it for twenty minutes
• Rinse with cool water and mild shampoo
6. Green Tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and hence promotes hair growth. You can use it externally as well as internally as a home remedy for hair growth.
• Drinking green tea 3-4 times a day helps in the overall health of the body as well as for the growth of the hair.
• You can apply warm green tea on your scalp and leave it on hair for one hour
• Rinse off the green tea with cool water to get shiny and soft hair
7. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil has antioxidant properties and removes the free radicals from our body. It improves the oxygen supply to the scalp and aids in hair growth.
• Take vitamin E oil and massage it onto the scalp
• Leave the oil on the hair overnight and wash it off with a mild shampoo on next day morning.
8. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in proteins and it also contains iron, potassium, essential fats. Applying coconut oil will reduce hair loss and breakage.
• Extract the milk of coconut and apply it on the scalp
• Keep it for two hours and wash it off with cool water to get soft and shiny hair
9. Potato Juice
Potato juice helps in hair growth especially if you are suffering from thinning of hair.
• Apply potato juice on the scalp and leave it on the hair for 15 minutes
• Wash it off with lukewarm water
• You can also use water in which potatoes are boiled to rinse your hair to accelerate hair growth.
Fenugreek accelerates the growth of the hair and protects the color of the hair.
• Take 2 teaspoon of fenugreek and soak it in water overnight
• Make a paste of this fenugreek and apply it on your hair and scalp
• Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo
Henna is a natural conditioner and it makes dry hair soft and smooth. Henna strengthens the root of the hair
• Mix two tablespoons of henna powder in ½ cup yoghurt and keep it for two hours
• Apply this mixture on the hair and leave the pack for at least one hour
• Wash it off with mild shampoo and cold water.
12. Banana And Honey
Banana and honey pack can work as a conditioner and moisturizes the hair.
• Mash one banana and add one tablespoon of honey to it
• Apply the mask on the hair and wash it off after 45 minutes
Are you suffering from hair loss or thinning of hair? Are you a person looking for home remedies for hair growth? Try out these remedies and get benefitted.